Zenith Bank Mobile App:
Access your funds and make instant payments without pressure, using Zenith Free App Downloads.
Today’s write-up will address the following issues;
• Zenith Bank Mobile App
• Need for Zenith Bank Mobile APP
• How and where to Download Free Zenith Bank Mobile App Online
• How to Transfer Money with the Zenith Bank Mobile App
Traveling has already become easier with the Zenith Banks mobile banking app. Access your Banking accounts on the go 24 hours a day from anywhere, transfer funds, pay bills, and enjoy the freedom to bank on your terms.
Zenith Bank is a Nigerian international financial services provider. Licensed as a commercial bank, By the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank, and the regulator of national banks
Zenith Bank Mobile App: Dual Performance App
A speedy download of the zenith bank mobile banking app can turn your smartphone into a great banking tool.
Zenith Bank’s Mobile Banking App is a dual performing app that combines Mobile Banking with eaZymoney
Zenith Bank Mobile App Features
- View all your accounts on your phone: Savings, Current, Fixed Deposit, Domiciliary, etc.
- The application is locked to a device that prevents unauthorized use.
- Verifies NUBAN account numbers for error transfer
- Two-factor authentication: Password and mobile PIN.
- Pay bills directly into your bank account.
How to Register
As a user, you can register as an Internet Banking user or non-Internet (offline) Banking user.
You will need your hardware token to register as an online banking user, secondly, your Internet bank PIN, and lastly, a once Password generated on your token.
Offline banking user will need to set up their phone number alertz on their registered account to get a soft SMS token
To be an Internet-Banking User
1. Firstly, input your account number, (Make sure Internet Banking user is selected).
2. Create a password (password is 6 digits; this will be used to sign in to the app).
3. Create a mobile 4 digit number (which is a different way to complete a transaction).
4. You will be asked to enter your PIN + TOKEN (Verification).
5. Once you have succeeded, move to the LOGIN PAGE. To start using the app, enter your registered account number and password created during registration.
Offline Banking User
1. Firstly, create a 6 digit password that will be used to sign in to the app
2. Secondly, create a mobile 4 digit number PIN (the only way for a non-Internet user to complete a transaction)
3. Thirdly, after successful registration, you will be directed to the next login page the time you launch the app, Registration is done only once.
The Zenith Bank Mobile App (eaZymoney)
Thisis a new zenith Nigerian banking application that allows you to send money, receive payments, and perform basic financial transactions including withdrawing, depositing, transferring, and paying for online goods and services.
It converts your mobile phone into an e-wallet and your mobile number into an account number.
How does this work?
Similar to a bank account, a physical account (known as a mobile wallet) is generated for the subscriber; with mobile number being the account number.
Expenses paid for goods and services, withdrawals and deposits can be done from this mobile number through an AGENT or a Bank branch.
Features of eaZymoney
Using Zenith Bank eaZymoney, you can make payments for your eaZymoney Wallet, withdraw money, check your account balance, down to the last 3 transactions, change your PIN, buy airtime, pay bills, transfer and receive money any time or any day
Zenith Bank Mobile App 2020 – How to Download Zenith Bank Mobile banking APP Online
If you are using an Internet-enabled smartphone, you can download the Zenith bank App for Android devices, Apple iOS, Blackberry phones, and small java phones.
Zenith Bank Nigeria Customer Care – How to Contact Zenith Bank
All reviews, app queries, Password challenges, transactions, etc. should be taken to Zenith Bank’s customer care unit.
Call ZenithCare: 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK
Also, you can email [email protected]