Yahoo mail account creation comes with a free @yahoo.com email address. It allows you to configure your inbox, check your yahoo accounts from external email providers, such as Gmail, Hotmail, and AOL.
You visited this page because you searched for www.yahoomail.com on your browser and I welcome you!
Based on Wikipedia, Yahoo Mail is an email service launched in 1997 by the American company Yahoo!, now a subsidiary of Verizon.
It offers four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free) and another for businesses. As of January 2020, Yahoo! Mail had 225 million users
Besides, to sign up yahoo account the applicant will have to decide which email plan to go for. For now, yahoo basic is free, yahoo classic is free, the ad-free is also free, but yahoo business mail is not free.
However, to sign up yahoo business mail account, you will have to subscribe to a plan and then observe all premium plans.
However, getting started to any of these plans offers you the opportunity to enjoy the best mailing services.
Yahoo Mail has a lot of features that when you do yahoo registration you will be happy you did. Some of the features include the drag and drop, friendly user interface, endless storage space, news.
Yahoo Mail Account Creation – Features of Yahoo Mail
Here are the things you will enjoy once you create a free yahoo account with mobile or PC:
- Unlimited Storage
Yahoo features include a big space for saving files, 1 Terabyte (Yes, 1,000 GB), over 200 filters to avoid spam in your inbox. This means users can store up mails, file, and attachments without the fear of losing them.
Read up the latest news within your locality and also the recent happenings around the world.
Procedures for Yahoo Mail Account Creation
Let’s start by signing up for a yahoomail.com account that is if you don’t have a yahoo mail account yet.
Kindly follow the steps on how to go about your yahoo mail sign up Process below:
You can as well Sign up for a www.yahoomail.com account at the yahoo mail registration page.
The best way to open a new Yahoo account is through the desktop website though you can start yahoo registration with mobile phone
Yahoo Mail Account Creation with PC
- Firstly, visit the Yahoo Sign up page.
- Then, fill out the form with your first and last name, the username you want to use for your new Yahoo email address, a password, your phone number, birth date, and your gender which is optional.
- After that, click Continue.
- Choose either Text me an Account Key or Call me with a verification code to confirm that you own the phone associated with that phone number.
- Enter the key to verify that you have access to that phone, and then select Verify.
The next thing is to verify your mobile phone number. How will it be done? Yahoo.com will send you an SMS code, of which you will copy out from your phone and enter it on the space provided.
Congrats, your account is created. However, if you didn’t see these steps because you don’t own a pc or desktop, below is how to create a free yahoo account with a mobile phone.
Yahoo Mail Account Creation – Yahoo Account Setup with Mobile Phone
Yahoo Mail doesn’t only work from a laptop or desktop. You can read your Yahoo emails from a mobile device, whether it’s a tablet or phone.
Download the specific apps to receive emails on your device.
If you have a smartphone like Android phones, iOS, iTunes, etc.
- Open your phone browser and log on to yahoomail.com.
- Tap on sign up
- Follow the steps shown above
- Accept to verify your account
- Copy the code sent to you
- Paste at column provided
- Tap on submit and wait to initiate
Yahoo Login Procedures
- Open your internet web browser and log on to yahoomail.com
- Enter your new account email address and your password
- Tap on login.
Sign in to your yahoo account using your Facebook account. Follow the instruction above to sign in yahoo online for free.
How to Login to Yahoomail using The Email App
Once you’ve downloaded the App, you can now login to your account; all you need to do is;
- Firstly, install the Yahoo mail App.
- After that, click on the Yahoo mail App to open.
- Then, enter your Username and Password.
- Lastly, click on the “Sign In” button below to get started.