What is Yahoo Bizmail, and how does it work? Have you ever heard of it? What exactly does it do? What exactly does it do for you? If you’ve been thinking about all of this stuff, you don’t have to anymore.
In this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about Yahoo Bizmail and how to use it.
Please Read >>> Yahoo Mail Latest Version Helps Users Find Attachments and Deals
So, if you’re a business owner who wants to take your company to the next level, all you have to do is read all the way to the end of this article.
Table of Contents
Yahoo Bizmail: Yahoo Small Business Email Account Login
As the name suggests, Yahoo Bizmail is a mailing account associated with your company’s name or brand.
Yahoo Bizmail is a Yahoo feature that enables individuals and businesses to create a professional email address for their company.
Yahoo Business Mail is an email that is tailored to your company’s needs. It was created to assist small businesses in taking their operations and brands to the next level.
You will reach new heights in terms of audience, gain a lot of reputation, and boost your company with Yahoo Bizmail.
You may also add several workers, new mailboxes, switch mailboxes, and a variety of other features online.
Yahoo Business Mail allows you to create up to ten email addresses that are unique to your domain name. Unlike the main Yahoo mail address you have, this Yahoo mail is a paid site.
Yahoo Bizmail is a Yahoo mailing platform that is tailored to the needs and requirements of small businesses.
Yahoo Bizmail Features
Yahoo business mail is an excellent way to take the company to the next level. This is due to the incredible features it possesses.
Some of Yahoo Bizmail’s features are listed below.
• It contributes to the reputation of your business.
• Simple to set up.
• Get up to 1TB of free storage (1000 GB).
• Reasonably priced service.
• Reliable and safe.
That is everything there is to it. This is a list of some of the cool features of Yahoo’s business email account.
Subscription Plan for Yahoo Bizmail
As I previously said, Yahoo Bizmail is not a free email service like your daily or personal account.
Depending on the number of mailboxes you choose to install, there are essentially four pricing options to choose from. The pricing plans are listed below for you to choose from.
• 1 Mailbox.
• 5 Mailboxes.
• 10 Mailboxes.
• 20+ Mailboxes
1 MAILBOX: The 1 Mailbox package is primarily for the yahoo business account administrator or owner. This price plan allows you to only add your mailing address. This package will set you back $2.19 per month per mailbox.
5 MAILBOXES: As an administrator, you have the ability to add as many mailing boxes as you want, based on the number of employees you have registered under your company name. This 5 Mailboxes package will set you back as little as $1.59 per month per mailbox.
One of the best for company and branding is 10 Mailboxes. It’s a low-cost package of up to 190 mailing boxes or addresses. This will set you back $1.19 per month per mailbox.
20+ MAILBOXES: This is the most expensive package available, with over 20 mailboxes. There is no set price, but they do give a bulk discount to larger companies.
The numerous plans mentioned above are the plans available on Yahoo Business Mail.
They are very inexpensive and available.
Please keep in mind that all of the prices mentioned above contain taxes and other fees.
Sign Up for Yahoo Bizmail
If you really don’t have a Yahoo Bizmail account and don’t know how to get one, you’ve come to the right place.
The steps to follow when you want to sign up or build an account for your company on this platform are outlined below.
• The first move is to go to the Yahoo Business sign up page, where you can see the “Sign Up” and “Login” options. Select “Sign Up” from the drop-down menu.
• Fill out the following information on the Sign Up page: first and last name, current email address, and email address again. It’s important to remember that the email address you provide will serve as your Login ID.
•Create a password for yourself.
• After completing the reCaptcha, press the “Create Account” button.
•You should be aware that for verification and clarification, an email will be sent to the email address you given.
•Sign in with the Login ID (the email address you got when creating the account) and the password you created by clicking on “Activate my Account” in the email you received.
• Next, choose “Log In.”
• When you press Login, you’ll be taken to a welcome page with your first and last name, as well as your Login ID.
• Enter a different email address to finish the registration process.
• Type in a different cell phone code.
• To adhere to the terms and policy, check the box.
• Type in a different phone number.
•Choose two security questions and their responses.
• Select a prion for the service like a business, Nom-profit, or personal..
• Now press the “Continue” button.
You can easily create your account with so much ease by following the steps above.
Yahoo Business Email Login
The steps below will walk you through the process of creating an account or logging into one that you already have.
• Again visit the log page and portal.
• Choose “Login” from the drop-down menu.
• Enter the email login ID address and password.
• Choose “Log In” to be taken to your Yahoo Business account.
That is everything there is to it. It is a very simple procedure that takes very little time to complete.