Welcome to Facebook is the first text sent to users when they first created their Facebook account.
It welcomes users into one of the leading social networking sites and creates information to get started with the services they offer.
Welcome to Facebook: What is Facebook?
Facebook (FB) is an American online social media and social networking service website based in Menlo Park, California and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc.
Established in 2004, from the college dorm room of Mark Zuckerberg, a Harvard student, the website is now worth billions of dollars and is one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
What stood it out from other competitors is its popularity. It boasts over a billion active users.
The Facebook service can be log on from devices with internet connectivity, such as tablets, personal computers, and smartphones.
- Firstly, in other to enjoy the welcome message from Facebook you need to create an account.
- After the initial welcome to Facebook, you can then start by adding friends you know and see their photos or videos on the platform.
- But, if you are not quite on top of technology or are new to the internet, you probably have a few questions which may include:
Welcome to Facebook: How Do I Get the Facebook App?
If you have not been to this platform before, you are welcome to Facebook. To get the Facebook app on your mobile is not difficult.
You can get the Facebook app from your play store for your mobile phone easily.
Confused? Then follow the steps below:
- Firstly, make sure you have a good data connection.
- Then, click the play store app available on your mobile phone.
- Thirdly, using the search bar, search for the Facebook app.
- After that, the results will be displayed on your screen; there you will find the Facebook app on the top of the results.
- Lastly, click on install and it will start installing immediately.
Those are the few steps you take on installing the app on your phone. Simple isn’t it!
Welcome to Facebook: Sign up
Note: You must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.
Facebook, one of the best online social networking sites hosts over a billion users and more are still welcomed to join the platform.
If you are interested and will like to receive that welcome to Facebook message, then you need to sign up for an account.
How to Get Welcome to Facebook Message by Creating a Facebook Account
Firstly, open the Facebook app on your mobile phone or from your web browser visit: www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Then, enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- After that, click Sign Up.
- Lastly, to finish creating your account, you need to confirm your e-mail or mobile phone number.
- This you can do by entering the five-digit code sent to you.
- Once, you have completed the signing up, you will receive welcome to Facebook text
Facebook Log in
Already have a Facebook account, then logging in will not be a problem. To log in, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open the Facebook app on your device or from your web browser visit: www.facebook.com
- Then, type in your email address or mobile number.
- Lastly, enter your password and click on login.
The Facebook app is a communicating software application which was established to develop the main technologies of the Facebook platform.
It is used to create an all-encompassing social media frame work for the app.
Through the Facebook app, users can upload videos, photos, music and also share their opinions on Facebook.
The Facebook app is very fast not like the Facebook website and sending messages is quicker there.