Taxify has made life easier. If you happen to be stuck somewhere and don’t want to be overwhelmed by public transportation, just download the Taxify app.
Customers can request cab services through Taxify app while drivers can respond with the same app. The app has a built-in map which you can use to view distances and find locations.
Especially For You >>> Dasher App – Doordash App, For Dashers Like You
Taxify, is a passenger attraction company operating in many cities around the world. They provide taxi services to customers. However, to access Taxify services (now known as Bolt), you must have the Taxify app.
What is a Taxify App?
Taxify App is a mobile app used to call the driver, pay for the services provided, and also check or rate Taxify drivers.
However, you will not be able to access Taxify services without their application.
So the first step to getting their services is to download their mobile app. Hence, the question: How to download the Taxify App?
Requirements for Downloading the Taxify App
To download the app, there are a few requirements that include:
1. Smartphone or tablet device with at least Android 4.1 or iOS 8.0 and above for iPhone.
2. Mobile Internet connection (3G) with active GPS.
3. A well-verified Taxify Driver account.
With these, you can now install the tax app and run it on your mobile device.
How to download Taxify app
The Taxify app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and Apple Store for free. Please follow the steps below to install it if you meet the above requirements.
1. On your mobile device, launch your app store either Google play store or Apple store.
2. In the search box, type “Taxify” and search the application
3. Once you’ve seen it, click and install the app on your mobile device.
4. Run the app, log in with your details, and navigate to the app. In any case, try to get used to the tasks
Once you have downloaded the app, be sure to install it.
How to login
As soon as you have downloaded and installed the Taxify app on your mobile device, the next step is to get started. But how can you do that?
You can only use Taxify services if you are registered. After that, the next stage is to register.
Click the “Register” button on the app interface to create your free account.
You can only sign in after completing the registration process and being able to call the driver. To sign in to your Taxify app, follow the procedures:
• Click on the app icon on your phone screen to open it.
• In the app interface, click the ‘Sign In’ button.
Enter your email and password (how to create an account)
Like the Uber App, you can access the services available on Taxify as soon as you sign in to your account.
How to use the Taxify App
Now that you can log in to your Taxify profile, how can you use the app to call the driver?
To do so, simply follow these steps:
• Click on the app icon to unveil it.
• Click “Search for a location” while on the app’s home page.
• Put your terminus in the set destination box.
• Tap on “Select Bolt” and select the ride pack you want to take with you.
• Enter your pickup point and confirm your Taxify driver.
• Balance and rate the driver at the end of the trip.
• Always be on the lookout for promotions, you can get a promotion code that will give you your first free ride.
With this information, you can move ahead and book your trips quickly with the Taxify app.
NOTE: You are counseled for security purposes to ensure that the driver you sent for is the one coming to pick you up. Check the details before getting on board.