Ria Tracking – Ria is a money transfer corporation that began in 1987 as a modest shop in New York City, a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide Inc. Ria is presently the world’s third-largest money transfer service, with over 314,000 locations in 144 countries.
The company is based in California and employs over 2,000 people. Its official website is www.riamoneytransfer.com.
Ria offers its services through a global network of agents, an internet platform, and office locations. Ria also works with post offices in a number of countries to make it easier for underbanked and underserved people to transfer and receive money.
- How To Send a Package Via Ups | Return A Package | Cost
- Ups Near Me: Ups Tracking | Ups Access Points & Locations
Ria also runs a Walmart-2-Walmart store. Powered by Ria, a service that allows customers to transfer money at cheap rates to and from over 4600 Walmart locations. The service was named Best Cash Innovation at the 2015 PYMNTS.com Innovator Awards, and it is also offered under the Lider brand in Latin America and Chile. Ria is one of the most cost-effective ways to transmit and receive money between nations.
Bill payment, mobile top-up, prepaid debit cards, check cashing, and money order services are also available through Ria.
Although Ria offers a variety of other products and services, its money transfer service is the largest and most essential. Below are some of the service’s features and details.
Ria Tracking – Ria Money Transfer Features
• Quick Transfers: Based on payment type and reviews, transfers can be completed in as little as 15 minutes.
• Low fees: Payment fees start at $0 and go up from there.
• Available in more than 350,000 locations in 149 countries across the world.
• Safe and secure money transmission
• When you send money for the first time, you’ll get a $10 Amazon gift card as a welcome incentive
• Stress-free transfers: Ria transfers reduce the need to queue at banks to transfer money by allowing you to make a quick and easy transfer from the comfort of your own home, office, or anywhere else using your phone or computer.
Ria Tracking – Ria PayNearMe
To make sending money easier, Ria has collaborated with PayNearMe. You may generate a money transfer order online and pay with cash at a 7-Eleven near you.
PayNearMe is ideal for those without a bank account, credit/debit card, or who dislike making online payments.
Follow these steps to send money using PayNearMe:
• Submit your money transfer request via the internet.
• Choose the payment method “Cash Powered by PayNearMe”
• Present your PayNearMe barcode and cash at a 7-Eleven location near you.
Ria Tracking – Make the payment
How to Make Money with Ria Referral Program
Ria has a referral program in which you can suggest your friends, family, and acquaintances to the service and receive a $20 Amazon Gift Card once they sign up and make their first transfer.
Within a week of your referral completing their first transfer, you will receive the gift card.
To be eligible for the gift card, the individuals you suggest must have never registered for Ria before and must use the Ria share link that was emailed to them.
Ria Tracking – How to send money with Ria
Ria allows you to send money internationally in a variety of ways, including:
To send money online as a new user, follow these steps:
• Go to the Ria website to learn more.
• Type in the amount you want to send.
• Choose the country to which you wish to donate money.
• Select a mode of payment (ACH Transfer – Bank Account or Debit/Credit Card).
• To figure out the overall cost of the transaction, use the pricing calculator to figure out the exchange rate for that nation and the payment method price.
• Decide whether you want the money to be delivered via bank deposit or cash collection.
• Create a Recipient — Type their first and last names exactly as they appear on their official ID card, as well as their email and phone numbers.
• Decide where and how you want the money to be sent.
• Once you’ve submitted the form, the transfer will be completed.
• Save your information for future transactions.
Returning users can simply create a new recipient or pick a current recipient and click quick send; the order details will appear, allowing you to double-check the recipient’s information.
Click Subit to complete the transfer, which includes the payout method, payment details, and additional money transfer details that you can amend if necessary.
Bank account transfers offer the best value, while debit/credit card transfers offer quick transactions in minutes.
You can also send money to any Ria Agent within a reasonable distance of your location.
Ria Tracking – How do I get money from Ria?
When you send money to someone in another nation via Ra, they can either get it straight into their bank accounts or pick it up at a Ria site near them. Some countries (Vietnam, Philippines, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Peru) have a courier delivery service that allows your recipient to receive the money at their house or in the office
To collect the money, the recipient will need the PIN number you provided after sending the money, as well as a valid ID with a name that matches the name on the money transfer paperwork.
Ria Tracking – Ria Fees & Rates
The cost of a Ria money transfer is determined on the amount of money being sent, the payment method used, and the destination country. As you send more money, the cost increases, but the cost per unit decreases. Rates differ across online and physical agent locations.
The Ria exchange rate is determined by the country to which you are sending money.
Ria Customer Service
Ria’s customer care is available by phone, email, and chat Monday through Friday between the hours of 5AM and 6PM PST and 6AM – GPM PST on Saturdays and Sundays.
Email: [email protected]
Call: +1-(877) 443-1399 (Toll-free in the U.S.)
Ria tracking is simple, quick, and convenient. To trace your money transfer, simply utilize the Ria Tracking tool.
Simply type your money transfer number (Order Number, PIN, or Reference Number) into the search box and hit enter; the status of your transfer will appear on the screen.
Track Ria will also send you emails at each stage of the money transfer process to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.
Ria Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to send money with Ria?
Sending money using a debit/credit card takes about 15 minutes on average, and sending money with a bank account takes about four working days.
Money transfers can be delayed if there are security difficulties with the transfer. Cash pickup and home delivery are normally available the same day.
- Where can you send money to?
You can send money to any of Ria’s 350,000 agent locations in 145 countries across the world.
- What is the maximum amount of money that you can send?
Ria allows you to transfer up to $2,999.99 every day and a total of $7,999 in 30 days. More information can be obtained by visiting a Ria Agent location near you, where you will be required to supply additional information in order to complete the transfer.
- What are the conditions for sending money
The following are some of the requirements:
- The recipient’s first and last name as they appear on a government-issued identification card
- The address and phone number of the recipient.
- The bank account and routing number of the recipient (For bank transfers)
- The recipient’s desired local payout location (For pickup receipt method)
- How do you ensure the money was sent to your intended recipient?
Ria will send you notifications as the status of your transfer changes, up until the money is delivered to your receiver.
- How to cancel your money transfer?
You can cancel money transfers by heading to your dashboard’s “Recent Orders” tab, choosing the transfer you wish to cancel, then clicking the cancel button next to it, following the on-screen instructions, and submitting.
Only if the beneficiary has not yet been paid is it possible to cancel. It takes 2 to 10 business days to receive a refund following a cancellation.