Pinterest Login guide 2020. To login to your Pinterest account with your Facebook and Google accounts is simple and very quick.
Launched in 2009, Pinterest is one of the major social media platforms that have boomed persistently and can now boast of regular monthly user strength in millions since its launch.
Specially For You >>> Welcome To Facebook: Create New Account | Log In
Pinterest is now as recognized in the world of social media, like Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter or LinkedIn. For some businesspersons, it is a very beneficial platform. Therefore, what is Pinterest, and why should I use it?
Pinterest – www.Pinterest.com
Pinterest is a social media platform that permits users to signup accounts and to visually share, store and discover new interests by posting and sharing images or videos to either their boards or others and browsing what other users must have posted.
The users are permitted to use the features to choose their topics of interest, to create pins and board. It’s sort of like clippings, where lovely images from other sites are ‘pinned’ and placed on ‘boards’
Such a board is a gathering of “pins” in a specific category, such as “Recipes” or “wallpaper designs “. Other users of Pinterest boards can view and pin the images again.
How to Create a Pinterest Account
Creating a free Pinterest account, whether it’s for personal or business use is easy.
With a Pinterest account, you will be pinning, browsing, exploring, and interacting with other users in a flash!
How to Sign up for a Personal Pinterest Account
- Visit www.pinterest.com.
- Secondly, click Sign up. You have the choice of signing up with an email address and password or signing up through your Facebook or Google account.
- Thirdly, enter your email address, create a password, and select Continue.
- Then again, click on continue with Facebook and log in to your Facebook account or, select continue with Google and log in to your Google account.
- After that, you will receive a Welcome to Pinterest message. Click on next.
- Lastly, answer the system questions; pick some areas of interest, and select done.
Pinterest Login – Pinterest.com Login
For easier navigation for Pinterest users, Pinterest has offered three convenient means by which they can use to log in to their Pinterest accounts.
Pinterest users can use their already Google account to Pinterest login, or login with Facebook, or with a standalone username and password.
But, before we shall continue with the steps of how to log in with Pinterest, firstly, let’s know the requirements.
Requirements for Pinterest Login
Pinterest, just like every other social media platform also has its login requests.
These requests are similar to other social media platforms. Here they are:
- Your login email or phone number.
- Your login password.
The above requests are vital if you must log in to your Pinterest account.
Steps to Login to Pinterest
To log in and gain the right to use your pins (GIFs, photos, videos), follow steps below:
- Login Using the Conventional Process- Username and Password
- Firstly, visit the Pinterest official website via Pinterest.com.
- Then, enter your login details in the separate areas given.
- Lastly, select Login.
You will be directed to your home feed, where your pins, in addition to those of the people you follow, are displayed.
- Login Using Facebook or Google Account
Pinterest allows its users the right of logging in using either their Facebook or Google accounts.
This is accomplished by syncing their Facebook and Google accounts with Pinterest.
The benefits are:
- It offers login ease and versatility.
- No need to post the same image in two places when you can kill two birds with one stone.
- Your Facebook and Google friends and family can discover your Pinterest account.
- Linking Google and Facebook to Pinterest means you can be notified of Pinterest when a friend joins.
Step on How to Login Using Facebook or Google Account
- Firstly, visit the official website of Pinterest through pinterest.com
- Underneath the “Login” button is the “Continue with Facebook” and “Login with Google” buttons.
- Choose your option by clicking it.
- This will ensure successful login to your Pinterest account.
How to Disconnect Pinterest from Your Facebook Page
You can always disconnect your facebook profile from Pinterest for whatever reason best known to you. Here how:
- Firstly, Facebook login your account through facebook.com and then click on the menu button at the top right corner of the Facebook page
- Secondly, click on settings from the drop down menu, find and click apps & websites at the left column of the page
- After that, tap to activate the small box at the far right of the Pinterest option and then, tap to remove at the top right corner of the page
- Lastly, tap the remove button on the popup and you’re done
That is how to disconnect Pinterest and Facebook page.
That is it on how to Pinterest login with Google Account & Facebook. I hope this article gave you the much-needed information.