The new iPhone 12 is not yet available, but we expect it to arrive soon
The new iPhone 12 has not been announced at Apple’s latest event, and the company is yet to announce a new smartphone in September for the first time in nine years.
How Long Will We have to wait for the new iPhone 12?
Just in case, you want to know the specs of the new iPhone 12 or the best guess on the launch date of the iPhone 12, we have put it here: read on to discover all you need to know about the new iPhone 12.
Especially for you >>> Lightdl.Xyz – Light Download Movies | Games | Tv Series | Easy Lightdl.Xyz Download
So what are we waiting for from the new 2020 iPhone 12 when it finally arrives?
For the first time for Apple, it is expected that the new iPhone will be integrated with three other phones.
We are close to the launch of the 2020 iPhones, expected in October 2020, but there is already a lot of speculation about future devices.
We expect the 2020 iPhones to be named the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro if Apple follows the same naming system used for the 2019 iPhone system.
The 2020 iPhone 12 will feature major modernizes, which will present some of the first design modifications we have seen since the release of the iPhone X in 2017.
We are expecting four iPhones with three display sizes of up to 5.4, 6.7, and 6.1 inches (x2).
New Release Day for iPhone 12: When is the iPhone 12 release date?
Tuesday, October 13 right now looks like it could be a big day for the launch of the iPhone 12. That’s just a guess at the moment, though many sources say the same thing.
New iPhone 12 Prospective Name
Apple’s naming plans have been confusing since the iPhone 8 launched next to the iPhone X in 2017, missing the iPhone 9 altogether.
Apple has continued the confusing naming scheme in 2018 with the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR, but things were clear in 2019 with the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
If the follow up to the iPhone 11 is called the iPhone 12 (which is what we used to call it), then we can expect that the top two devices finally entering 2020 will be the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Below are the names Apple has used since the iPhone was first introduced in 2007:
- 2007 – iPhone
- 2008 – iPhone 3G
- 2009 – iPhone 3GS
- 2010 – iPhone 4 (new design)
- 2011 – iPhone 4s
- 2012 – iPhone 5 (new design)
- 2013 – iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c
- 2014 – iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus (new design)
- 2015 – iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- 2016 – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- 2017 – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X (new design)
- 2018 – iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
- 2019 – iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
We’re guessing some major advancement from apple, including the first 5G iPhone. 5G connectivity will also make sense bearing in mind that Apple’s biggest rival, Samsung, has launched several 5G phones this year, including the latest Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, as well as Galaxy S20 phones.
Top New iPhone 12 speculations
- What is the iPhone 12? It is the newest iPhone family from Apple
- What will be the iPhone 12 price? Let’s expect $649 / £700 / AU$1,200 or even more
- Apple said the iPhone 12 will be available “a few weeks later” than the standard launch in mid-September. October release date is possible.
- There can be four new versions of iPhone 12 with four different screen sizes: iPhone 12 Mini (5.4-inch) iPhone 12 and 12 Pro (6.1-inch), 12 Pro Max (6.7-inch).
- The basic iPhone 12 model may be cheaper than the original price of the iPhone 11’s $ 699.
- New iPhone 12 phones can have 5G.
- The iPhone 12 may not come with earbuds or power adapter.
- The new iPhone 12 can come in blue color.
- The rear-facing cameras of the iPhone 12 may have 3D-sensing technology.
- Announcement date: Probably October