Internet Banking-UBA Nigeria
With UBA Internet Banking or Mobile Banking service, you can bank safely and securely from anywhere and on any device.
It allows clients to have secure and unrestricted access to their accounts at any time, anywhere on their smartphone, laptop, tablet, or other Internet-enabled devices.
For the UBA Internet Banking and Registration aspect please read: MOBILE BANKING – UBA NIGERIA | DOWNLOAD THE UBA MOBILE BANKING APP FOR IOS AND ANDROID
Mobile Banking – UBA Nigeria | Download the UBA Mobile Banking App for iOS and Android
How to transfer via UBA Internet Banking
To make a transfer in foreign currency (dollar, pounds, and euro), follow the simple steps below:
• Firstly, Log-in to your mobile banking dashboard.
• Click on Transfers & Payments & Fx International Transfer on the left.
• Choose whether you or the recipient (will be deducted from your remittance) will bear the processing fee.
• After that, you will have to choose between a quick or draft transfer.
• Choose which Dom account to transfer or withdraw from.
• Enter your account details and beneficiary bank details.
• List openly the aim of the transfer.
• Check all of the above details and start transferring.
• Put your token code to complete the transfer.
You will be informed whether it was a successful or failed transfer. If failed, the notice will contain the cause.
Internet Banking-UBA Nigeria: How to Find Forgotten Logins.
If you ever forget your User ID or password, you can easily find them. You can also reset your password or customize your login ID whenever you want.
How to retrieve or customize a Forgotten User ID
• Visit UBA’s online login page: https://www.ubagroup.com and click enter.
• Click Forget User ID.
• Enter your email address.
• If it matches any email address in their database, you will find the User ID linked to it.
• Once you have found your ID, login and navigate to your profile >> Update user ID to personalize it.
Reset / Recover Forgot Password
• Visit UBA online banking page online
• Click Forget Password.
• Input user ID and answer your security question.
• After that, it will be time to produce a new password.
Customer Care: How to Contact UBA Online Banking Customer Care for Help
Bank customer care is a 24/7 service center set up to resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
The center also ensures that requests for banking products and services are tracked and delivered.
If you desire to register a grievance, you can call UBA’s customer service numbers: + 234 1 6319822, + 234 700 2255 822 or + 234 1 280 8822 or send email: email@example.com
UBA U Direct
U-Direct is one of the most influential commerce platforms that permit the customer to delight in the secure and unrestricted access to their accounts at any time.
Transactions that can be made on the platform include asking for balance, request, checkbook, account view, account payment statements, and more.
Requirements include – a device with Internet access, a completed web/registration form, a valid UBA account, Completed Indemnity (optional) but you can come with it if you want to increase your transaction limit.
How to apply U-Direct
This can be done in three ways:
• Automatic registration
• Registration through the visible registration form
• Application at the resident branch.
Automatic registration, according to UBA takes about 40 seconds to do so while the Virtual registration form requires some time.
If you prefer to register at the UBA branch, then go to your next-door UBA branch, complete the forms and you will be automatically registered at the online banking bank.
Many banks offer mobile banking services. Given that the mobile phone is an easily accessible and widely used tool among customers, it is easy for them to make bank transactions in this way.