How to view archived messages on Facebook messenger app 2021. Facebook is the world’s largest social networking site, with 1.3 billion active users and 20 billion text messages sent each month.
Users can use the Messenger app to communicate with their friends, the platform is also used by small businesses and companies around the world.
If you regularly exchange conversations with a lot of people on Facebook, it’s easy to get frustrated.
Related >>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE SENT BUT NOT DELIVERED – HOW TO FIX?
That’s why Facebook lets you save the conversations you want to put on hold, so you can visit them anytime in the future.
Keep reading and find out all about Facebook’s Archive feature and How to View Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger App
How to View Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger App
Facebook Messenger is the official messaging and calling app. With your Facebook Messenger app, you can send messages, use emoji and call your friends.
The application call for a proper internet connection to function properly. Facebook Messenger offers you many amazing calling and messaging features that are easy to use.
You can see another last-seen user and when they were offline.
The app will let you know all the details of your messages and other activities in it. Apart from this, seeing archived messages in Facebook Messenger is a task for many Facebook users.
Some users keep certain conversations for personal reasons, but they do not know how to view that archived conversation in their Facebook Messenger app.
If you are a Facebook user and do not know how to view your archived conversations in the Facebook Messenger app, then you have come to the right place. Here are some ways to View Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger App
- By transferring your messages to the Facebook Archive
Forwarding your messages to Facebook Archive is one of the first and best ways to view archived messages. This way, you can archive any chat or message on your Facebook instantly.
Alternatively, you can do this method only with your PC or laptop. To do so, follow the steps outlined below:
Moreover, you can perform this by transferring your messages to the Facebook Archive method only with your PC or laptop. To do so, follow the steps outlined below:
- Firstly, open up the browser you are currently using.
- Secondly, login into your Facebook account by entering your account credentials.
- Thirdly, open your PC Messenger app by clicking on the Message icon and select to see all in the Messenger option.
- Next, search for that conversation thread you want to archive with all the conversations you see on the left-hand pane.
- Now, select the Gear icon and click on it found next to the chat you want to archive.
- Next, select the Archive option available in the list.
- Finally, by clicking on the Archive option, all conversations will be in the Archive folder and will disappear from the message feed.
Here’s how to view Archived messages on desktop computers
To see archived messages on Facebook Messenger and desktop is a bit different.
Most users find it easier to see archived messages in the app than on desktop, but seeing saved desktop messages is as easy as it sounds.
- Firstly, open the web browser you are currently using on your PC.
- Then, login into your Facebook account on your browser.
- Thirdly, choose the messages icon on the screen and select the see all in the Messenger option.
- After that, select archived Conversations by clicking on the Gear icon located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Your archived chat folder will appear.
- Lastly, if you send a reply to any chat archive, it will show in your Facebook message section.
How to View Archived Messages On Facebook App iPhone
1. Firstly, go to the messenger app of your iPhone.
2. Click on the “Home” button that looks like a house on the down left corner of your display.
3. After that, swipe left on any conversation to view the options.
4. Next, tap on the “More” option.
5. Lastly, tap on “Archive” and the conversation will be moved to the archived folder.
How to View Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger Android Device
1. Open the messenger app on your device.
2. Then, click on the home icon to see all the conversations.
3. After that, press and hold the conversation you want to archive.
4. Finally, click on “Archive”.