How to Unblock a Number on Android
Do you know that you can block a persistent number and still unblock it? Are you aware that private numbers can get blocked too?
If you are not aware, then let me bring it to your knowledge that it is possible to block and unblock a phone contact, technology has improved the standard of living of individuals and so there are different ways in which we can cut some ties with people and block of their contact is one of them.
There are many reasons why you should block contacts. You can block a contact if he or she is very persistent in calling if he or she is a marketer and he or she is calling too frequently.
However, if you want to unblock a contact, it is also very easy. One big technology in the world today is our mobile phones. If you blocked a phone number from reaching you, you can also unblock the number.
How to Unblock a Number on Android
Most times people often block private numbers and also unblock them too. Unblocking numbers on your android phone is very easy, you can also unblock such numbers on your phone.
You can even view your blocked contacts list and also unblock numbers from your landline phone. Having questions about this article, you don’t need to worry as we will be discussing more the topic in this article.
How to unblock a number on a landline: How to Unblock a Number
If you blocked a phone number on your landline phone and you want to unblock the person but you don’t know how to, it is very easy as what you need to do has been listed out for you already
- Get access to your blocked number list
- Move to your main menu and then scroll down to the blocked numbers that is being shown
- Press * and dial the 10 digit number you want to remove
- Press * to verify and then you have unblocked that number
How to unblock a phone number on galaxy: How to Unblock a Number
If you blocked a number on your galaxy device, it is very easy to unblock the number, what you simply need to do is follow the instruction given below to unblock the phone number
- Visit the phone app
- Click on more
- Tap on settings icon and scroll to blocked numbers
- Click on the number you want to unblock and click on clear which automatically unblock the number.
How to see blocked number on Android
Checking your blocked number on your android phone is very easy, after you must have blocked the number, you can check your blocked contacts in your phone app by simply clicking the three dots in the top corner and clicking on settings, when you visit the settings, click on blocking setting, in the next page, you would see the list of the blocked numbers.
How to unblock private numbers on iPhone: How to Unblock a Number
Blocking of numbers is not a new thing as some people are so persistent in getting you angry, but if you want to unblock those numbers, it is very simple, what you need to do is
- Visit settings
- Click on phone
- Swipe down to blocked contacts
- Click on edit
- Click on the red circle next to the blocked number you want to remove from the blocked contacts lists
- A red unblock icon will be displayed
- Click on it, once you have done that, then that number is instantly unblocked.
How do I unblock a number on my android phone? How to Unblock a Number
If you have blocked a number due to its persistence at calling, but you want to unblock the number and you don’t know how to, don’t worry, the process is very easy, all you need to do is follow the instructions that has been outlined below
- Visit your smartphone and open it
- Click on more icon
- Choose the settings option
- Go to the section of incoming calls and click on set rules
- Visit the blacklist/block list
- Pick out the number you want to unblock and then click on remove or unblock
- Once you have done that, then the number is unblocked.
How to unblock an incoming private call
If you had blocked a number from reaching out to you and you want to unblock that number, it is very simple, it doesn’t matter if the number is a private number, but if the number is a private number, what you need to do is follow the instructions given below
- Put a call across your service provider and eject any features that permits blocking of private phone calls
- Eliminate anonymous call rejection from your home phone to permit private callers to call you
- Ask for an unblocking service from your cell phone service provider.
There are most times that people take the advantage of having someone number just to pester that person, if you are having persistence callers who doesn’t know when and the period to stop calling, you don’t need to worry, you can actually block the number, but if you don’t know how to, then follow the outlined instructions below carefully
- Open your phone app
- Click on more and visit your call history
- Click on the number that you want to block
- Click on block or choose to report spam
- Once you have done that, then automatically, the number is blocked from reaching you again.
How do you unblock a blocked phone?
Unblock a Phone Number on an Android
- Firstly, open the Phone app.
- Then, tap the more icon, which looks like three vertical dots.
- Tap Settings > Blocked Numbers.
- After that, tap the X next to the contact you want to unblock.
- Lastly, select Unblock.