How to Stop Nametests on Facebook -Nametests Facebook
The Nametests were initially a website, but they decided to allow Facebook to host their game in their playroom section.
This game functions as a quiz, in which users are asked a variety of questions ranging from personal experiences to random questions about the globe.
This Facebook game encourages users to relax while using the social media platform. The name tests Facebook game was a huge hit when it first came out.
What is the Facebook name test?
Nametests is a Facebook game that was added on Facebook in which users are given questions to answer.
The questions in these tests are usually about their personal lives.
Users can play trivia, a brainteaser, and a puzzle game online with the game.
The Nametests Facebook game is quite addictive, and many Facebook users play it regularly.
Nametests Safe ~ Nametests on Facebook
Your personal information may be at risk if you use the Nametests app on Facebook.
The bug exposed the data of over 120 million Facebook users to third parties.
In a forum, the developer who discovered the uploaded footage claimed he was astonished to see that the website would download a user’s Facebook information and show it on an external site that could be read by anybody.
What Is Nametests on Messenger ~ Nametests on Facebook
Thanks to Facebook, Nametests on Messenger has 120 million monthly active users.
They provide tests and quizzes that are widely shared on social media.
“There is no proof of abuse by a third party,” the developer stated.
Nametests App Download
To download Nametests on your device:
Go to Google Playstore
Input Name Text on the search box
Once the result is out, tap install
The app will automatically download and install on your device.
Nametests Game without Facebook
As previously said, Nametests was initially an official portal, but they agreed to allow Facebook to host their game in their game room section.
To use Nametests without having to go to the official Facebook app or website, follow these steps:
Open your web browser and search for nametests
Next, click on Play now.
How Does Nametests Get Its Results? Nametests on Facebook
How true are the answers I get from Nametests.com?
Nametests is an online game that allows users to play trivia, brainteasers, and puzzles.
There are thousands of various Facebook-related quiz.
Its findings are sometimes calculated by analyzing the content on your page.
For example, a Facebook Nametests quiz might guess your age based on music allusions in your posts, or it might look at your college graduation year.
Gender stereotypes are embedded into “Famous Person in History” quizzes, and they frequently result in incorrect answers since they don’t account for the fact that you are homosexual.
Nametests Prediction 2021 ~ Nametests on Facebook
The ones that appear to link to a genuine test for you are either shockingly accurate or at the very least unexpectedly humorous, but the vast majority are completely incorrect. It appears to be completely random.
I believe it provides the same answer to everyone until one person receives a different response.
How to Block Information You Don’t Want Other Apps to See on Facebook
- Go to the pull down menu in the top right corner of Facebook and tap on it.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu that displays.
3. A new window will appear. On the left, there is a menu. Select Apps from the drop-down menu.
4. A new page will be displayed. Find the category titled Apps others use
5. Select Edit from the drop-down menu. This window will pop up.
6. Press a check box to uncheck it, make sure that you unselect all the checkboxes.
7. When you’re done, click Save.
How to Stop Nametests on Facebook – Disable Nametests using a computer
How do I block Facebook quizzes?
- Go to your Facebook account and log in.
2. Tap the right-hand down arrow on the Menu bar towards the top of the Facebook window.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select Settings & Privacy.
4. In the left-hand column, select the Apps and Websites link.
You should now be able to see all of the apps that have been enabled on your Facebook profile.
5. Check to verify if your Facebook account has a NameTests app installed. If this is the case, disable it immediately.
6. Tap Turn Off.
7. You won’t be able to run any apps or play any games while signing into this Facebook account if you select Turn Off.
8. After that, you must reset your Facebook password.
9. Finally, on your Facebook account, enable Two-Factor Authentication.
How to Disable Nametests Using a Phone ~ Nametests on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app and log in.
2. Tap the Menu button
3.Select Settings & Privacy.
4. Go to the Settings tab.
5. Tap Apps and Websites at the bottom of the page.
6. Select Logged in with Facebook.
7. All of the apps that are allowed on your Facebook account should now be visible.
8. Check to verify if your Facebook account has a NameTests app installed. If this is the case, disable it immediately.