Do you want to know how to see your Facebook Messenger archived messages? Why don’t you learn how to save your Facebook messages? This post is for you if you want to learn how to answer any of the questions above.
So, in this article, we’ll show you how to see your archived conversations on Facebook Messenger, as well as how to archive your chats, using two devices (Android and iPhone). Thus, bear with me while I walk you through the procedures
Facebook Messenger ~ What Is Facebook Message Archive?
To archive a message on Facebook, all you have to do is remove it from your inbox until you chat with that person again. Remember that archiving a message differs from deleting a message in that deleting a message permanently removes it from your inbox, whereas archiving only conceals it from view momentarily.
What Is the Best Way to Save a Facebook Message?
Simply follow the instructions below to archive your Facebook message.
1. Go to messenger.com and sign up.
2. Go to the discussion you want to save and open it.
3. In the conversation’s upper right corner, click the setting icon.
4. Finally, select Archive. That should be the end of it.
How To View Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger – Android?
1. Launch the Facebook Messenger app on your phone. Facebook Messenger is represented by a blue speech bubble with a white lightning bolt.
Tap House is number two on the list. It’s the icon that looks like a house, and it’s under the search bar in the upper left corner.
3. Initiate and maintain a conversation. This will bring up a pop-up menu.
4. Select Archive. The thread will be moved to the “Archived” folder.
5. Select the blue speech bubble icon from the drop-down menu. It’s still in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and clicking it will start a new conversation.
6. Enter the email address of the person who received your archived conversation.
7. Tap on the name of the person you want to send a message to. The archived messages from the topic will now appear in the chat box.
How To View Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger – iPhone?
- Launch the Facebook Messenger app on your phone. Facebook Messenger is represented by a blue speech bubble with a white lightning bolt.
- Tap House is number two on the list. It’s the icon that looks like a house that appears in the screen’s bottom left corner.
- Swipe left on a conversation to see your options.
- Press the More button. The grey button with three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other is the one you’re looking for.
- Select Archive. The thread will be moved to the “Archived” folder.
- Press the blue “+” button. It may be found in the upper right corner of the Messenger window. As a result, a fresh dialogue will commence.
- Type in the email address of the person who will get your archived conversation
- Tap on the name of the person you want to send a message to. The archived messages from the topic will now appear in the chat box. That’s all there is to it.
We hope you found this quick tutorial to be helpful. If you have any additional questions, please use the comment area below and we will respond as soon as possible.
How do you see archived messages on Facebook Messenger app?
Open Facebook Messenger, log in, and then press the bottom left of the screen to return to the home screen. Type the name of the recipient of the archived messages into the search bar at the top of the screen.
If you’re looking for a group chat, type the name of any member into the search box. The archived chats will then appear.