How to Save a Website as PDF in Chrome on Android, iPhone, and a computer
You’re browsing a website and you come across an article that you’d like to copy.
Some websites will display the notification “ALERT: Content is protected!!”, while others will require you to manually copy each paragraph due to the advertisements displayed on the page.
A PDF is the easiest format for saving a webpage.
What is PDF? Save a Website as PDF in Chrome
PDF also known as Portable Document Format, is a file format created by Adobe in 1992 for presenting documents, including text formatting and graphics, across a variety of software, hardware, and operating systems.
PDF files are very suitable for files that require the original graphic appearance to be preserved online, such as magazine articles, product brochures, or flyers.
A PDF file can be viewed, navigated, printed, or forwarded to another person.
Can you Save the Webpage as a PDF on Android? Save a Website as PDF in Chrome
On Android, the Chrome browser just added a built-in option to save a webpage as a PDF.
External software is also available for saving web pages to PDF files.
Previously, Chrome only offered this option on desktop computers. It now works on both Android and iOS devices.
Save Webpage as PDF Chrome Android ~ Save a Website as PDF in Chrome
How do I save web pages on Android?
- Open your Chrome browser.
2. Navigate to the web page you wish to save as a PDF.
3. On the top right corner, tap three dots.
4. Choose Share.
5. A dialog for sharing will appear.
6. Click on the option to print.
7. A preview of the webpage will be shown.
8. Select Save as PDF from the drop-down menu.
Save Webpage as PDF Chrome iPhone- How do I Save a PDF in Chrome?
How do I save a webpage as a PDF on my iPhone?
On your iOS device, run the Google Chrome browser.
- Go to the webpage where you want to print.
2. In the URL bar, click the share symbol.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose Print.
4. Within the Print Options tab, click and hold the Print Preview pane.
5. Select Print Preview and then select the share icon.
6. On the command tab, select Save to Files.
7. To save the PDF, select the desired output folder.
8. Click the Save command.
The printed PDF file will be saved locally on your iPhone device or via iCloud.
Save Webpage as PDF Chrome on PC ~ Save a Website as PDF in Chrome
How do I convert pages to PDF in chrome?
- Open the Chrome web browser.
2. Select the three dots.
3. Scroll to the bottom to print or press CTRL+P on your keyboard to bring up a drop-down menu.
4. Click on print….
5. Navigate to the desired location and select the tab next to it.
6. There is a Save as PDF option there.
7. Save the file.
How to Print from Chrome Android – Chrome Print to PDF
How do I print from Google Chrome?
· Open your Chrome browser.
· Navigate to the web page you wish to save as a PDF.
· On the top right corner, tap three dots.
· Choose Share.
· A dialog for sharing will appear.
· Select the option to print.
· A preview of the webpage will be shown.
· Tap the print button
How to Print from Chrome iPhone ~ Save a Website as PDF in Chrome
How do I download a PDF from chrome to my iPhone?
- On your iPhone, open the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the webpage that you want to print.
3. In the URL bar, click the share symbol.
4. From the drop-down menu, choose Print.
5. To select a printer, go to the Printer tab.
6. The browser will look for a printer and displays all that is available.
7. Select a printer from the drop-down menu and press the Print command button.
Chrome will send a print command to the printer, and the selected web page will be printed according to your specifications.
Chrome Print Save as PDF Not Working
How do I enable saving as PDF when printing?
When attempting to save as PDF, the process becomes halted at the final stage. This is due to a minor mistake. To fix this problem, follow the steps below.
Why Save as PDF is not Working ~ Save a Website as PDF in Chrome
- Go to the settings menu of the browser.
2. Select Advanced.
3. Click on the Site Settings.
4. Tap PDF documents.
5. Enable the option to ‘Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
Save As PDF Not Working in Chrome Android ~ Save a Website as PDF in Chrome
If the save as PDF option on your device isn’t working, several programs can convert web pages to PDF.
I’m going to show you a program called Web to PDF Converter. It has both a mobile app and a website.
To use the mobile app Download the Web to PDF converter app from Google play store.
To save a webpage to PDF using the web to PDF converter, do this:
Open your browser and go to the webpage where you want to convert the article to PDF.
Copy the URL of the Site.
Open a new tab and enter webpagetopdf.com into the address bar.
Select convert after pasting the copied webpage URL into address Space.
You can also edit the article and use options like Grey Scale, Landscape, and Remove Hyperlinks.
Android Print Save as PDF Not Working- How to Solve
- Chrome’s cache should be cleared.
2. Restart your Chrome browser.
3. Check for updates.
4. Open a new tab to check if the issue is with the page, you’re on.
5. To make sure it’s not your device’s internet connection, try using another device.