How to Reset My iPhone: How to Factory Reset iPhone/iPad
Do you have a faulty iPhone and you don’t have any idea how to reset it? Is your iPhone misbehaving and do you want to fix it? Well, you can fix your iPhone by yourself. It is not a new thing if your iPhone is having issues, you can always find a way to fix it. Now if your iPhone needs resetting, then you can reset it yourself.
There are different ways in which you can reset your iPhone, you either reset it through factory settings or recovery settings. You can also reset it using iTunes, but in all things you do, there are stress-free ways in which you can fix your iPhone. If you don’t have any idea on how to fix your iPhone, then you can read along with this article as we will be discussing the subject in this article.
How to Reset the iPhone passcode: How to Reset My iPhone
- Make sure that you have a computer, either a Mac or a PC.
- Switch off your iPhone and then unplug your iPhone from the computer if your phone is connected to the PC.
- Put your iPhone in recovery mode
- Then restore your iPhone and you regain all your data.
How to reset iPhone X using buttons: How to Reset My iPhone
- First of all, save all that you want to keep from your iPhone X
- Connect the phone to your computer through a cable and click on iTunes
- Switch off your phone
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds and release it
- At the same time, press and hold the volume down and power for 10 seconds more
- After that, hold the volume down button while releasing the power button.
- iTunes will alert you that the device is running in a recovery mode
- Let go of the volume down button and from recovery mode, you can force the iPhone to factory reset.
How to reset iPhone X without a password: How to Reset My iPhone
If you have forgotten your iPhone password and you want to reset it, then you need to follow the instructions listed below for you
- Press and hold the volume up button for a few seconds.
- Quickly press and release the volume down button
- Press the side button and hold it
- When the apple logo is displayed, let go of the button.
How to reset iPhone without a password: How to Reset My iPhone
If your iPhone is faulty and you want to reset it without a password, what you need to do is put it in recovery mode or you can clear everything with find me. If you don’t know how to erase the data, you need to visit the find me and clear everything. After you have reset your iPhone, you can use an iCloud backup to restore the data that you want.
How to reset an iPhone with iTunes: How to Reset My iPhone
If you have iTunes on your iPhone, iPad, or even your PC. Then you can reset your iPhone by simply following the instruction given
- Connect the supported device to your computer
- In the iTunes app on your system, tap on the device button near the top left of the iTunes window
- Tap on summary
- Click on restore and then follow the displayed instructions.
How to reset your iPhone – How to Reset My iPhone
If you want to reset your iPhone and you don’t know what button or when you can go to, quickly read through this process and follow them
- Select settings
- Go to general
- Click on reset and erase all contents and settings
- But before you erase, ensure that your files are backed up on your iPhone first so that you can restore the data. In the settings
- Swipe down and click on general
- Click on reset
Does resetting my phone delete everything? How to Reset My iPhone
If you want to reset your iPhone and you feel that it might delete all your files. Well, it can delete all your details from the iPhone but the factory settings can be retained. And if you still some things, you can as well as visit the factory settings and then choose the date you want to restore.
How do I hard reset my iPhone? How to Reset My iPhone
If you want to transfer or clear your IPhone storage probably due to some reasons, then you can. What you just need to do is follow the procedures listed below
- Visit your settings
- Go to general
- Click on transfer or reset iPhone
- If you want to erase the data probably because you have a new iPhone in hand, you should make use of the free extra storage in iCloud to move your data and apps to the new iPhone
- If you want to erase, click on erase all content and settings.
How do I reset my iPhone with buttons?
If you want to reset your iPhone and you don’t want to go through the process of clicking or visiting your setting, then you can simply delete your data by simply doing this
- Hold the wake/sleep button which is on the right side of the iPhone6/iPhone 6 Plus
- Hold the two of them until the screen go black
- Wait before the silver apple logo is displayed
- When it shows, it means your iPhone is rebooting and if you were still holding those buttons, you can let them go.
How to force a restart on your Apple iPhone
If you are trying to restart your iPhone and it is not working, there are ways in which you could restart your iPhone with force but if you don’t have any idea, below are some ideas that could work for you
- Press and release the volume up button
- After that, press and release the volume down button
- Now, press and hold the side button
- Wait for the apple logo to be displayed and release the side button
- Wait for the iPhone to restart
- When you do that, then it is done.