How to Recover Facebook Account Without Email and Phone Number
Facebook is an online platform that enables individuals to communicate and exchange information with their relatives, loved ones, and colleagues.
By creating free Facebook profiles, users can chat with friends, work colleagues, and different people online.
You can simply share posts, messages, and other information with your Facebook friends. It is one of the most extensively utilized social media networks online.
Can my Facebook account be recovered? Recover Facebook Account
Recover My Facebook Account-Recover Facebook Account–Report Compromised Account
A forgotten password or lack of access to the email or cell phone you provided when creating your account could necessitate Facebook account recovery.
Recover Facebook Account ~ Facebook account recovery allows users to regain access to their accounts and gives account holders the option of resetting a new password through recovery.
Facebook users choose to retrieve their accounts using either their phone number or an alternate email address. Users may, however, request to regain access to their Facebook account despite not providing their phone number or email address if they are unable to access it.
You can follow the techniques outlined in this article to recover your Facebook account.
How to Recover My Hacked Facebook Account without Email and Phone Number – Recover Facebook Account
- Open a web browser on your PC and go to the “Report Compromised Account” page.
- You can get a new password on this page by entering the old password.
- Select “My Account Is Compromised” once you’ve arrived at the website.
- In the mobile number box, you must provide either your email address or your phone number.
- It makes no difference if you do not have close access to them because no password reset link will be sent to you.
- Press “Search” after you’ve provided your email address or phone number.
- Your name and email address will appear once you select “Search.”
- You must enter your existing password to regain access to your account.
- If you know an old password, you can use it. This is to show that you are the account’s owner.
- Afterwards, move on to the next step and select “Continue.”
- You’ll be taken to the recovery tool after entering your current or previous password.
- You can use the recovery tool to recover and safeguard your Facebook account.
- The first step is to inform Facebook of the situation.
- You have a total of five options to pick from.
- Choose the one that is most relevant to your problem.
- To move on to the next step, tap “Continue.”
- You should see an explanation of the tool after you’ve told Facebook what’s going on.
- To begin the recovery procedure, first click “Get Started.”
- After you select “Get Started,” Facebook will notify you that your account has been modified.
- To move along to the next phase, press “Continue.”
- Instead, after you’ve entered your previous password, you’ll be able to reset your Facebook password right away.
- You’ll be taken to the “Change your password” window after clicking “Continue.”
- You’ll be able to reset your Facebook password on this page.
- To begin, select a new password and type it into the “New” field.
- Then, in the “Retype new” section, retype your new password.
- To move on to the next stage, select “Continue” after you’ve chosen a new password.
- You can now use your new password to get into your Facebook account.
- To access your news feed, hit “Go to News Feed.”
How to Recover an Old Facebook Account without Email and Phone Number
- Select the “Forgot Account” link on the Facebook website.
- As a recovery option, you’ll be given a phone number or an email address.
- To proceed, select “no longer have access to these.”
- After that, you’ll have the opportunity to provide a friend’s phone number.
- Continue by entering your friend’s phone number.
- Afterwards, go to reveal my trusted contact’s name, followed by offering your trusted friend’s name.
- Facebook would then text a code to your friend’s phone number.
- Get your friend’s code and input it on the recovery page.
- Following the entry of the code, the next password reset screen will appear.
- Make a new password for your Facebook account immediately.
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number and Email 2021
- On your mobile device, launch the Facebook app.
- On the Facebook login, click “Forgot Password.”
- Then, select a recovery option such as a phone number or an email address.
- Next, enter your phone number or email address.
- After that, you must properly answer a security question.
- Following that, you will get a code in your selected recovery database.
- Now go to the recovery page and enter that code to verify your account.
- Following that, the password reset screen will appear.
- Make a new Facebook password and store it for future logins.
How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account without a Phone Number and Email
- For recovery, you can use the Google account that is linked to your Facebook account.
- You will receive the recovery link or security code in your Google account if you choose this option.
- Your ownership is validated when you select the recovery link or input the code in the provided field.