How to Reactivate WhatsApp Account | Restore Deleted WhatsApp messages. Want to know how to reactivate WhatsApp Account after deleting your WhatsApp messages?
If yes then follow this guide carefully. We will guide you through the complete process of how to successfully reactivate your WhatsApp account and restore all your lost data and messages.
How to Reactivate WhatsApp Account
Everyone is conversant with WhatsApp as this is a common voice and messaging platform available to android users. This application permits you to send messages, voice and video calls, photos, and other media too.
Please Read: 5 Whatsapp Earning Methods: How to Make Money on Whatsapp
But then, do you know that whatever chat messages you exchange with your WhatsApp contacts, where they are stored? It is usually an automated process for WhatsApp to create a backup of daily chat history and the data is stored in a database called “msgstore.db.crypt”.
“Msgstore.db.crypt” keep all your chat history in one place and if you want to get it you should then go to SD card> WhatsApp> Database.
If this is accessible on your device once you have deleted your important chat messages from WhatsApp, you have the opportunity to retrieve them easily.
One can without difficulty recover lost data from “msgstore.db.crypt”, but here’s what matters is how to recover lost WhatsApp messages if you accidentally delete this from your device?
But, you will not delete it directly but it can be deleted if you accidentally delete or inadvertently delete your WhatsApp account.
There is also a likelihood that you have never set the app to routinely back up chat messages. And it is clear that if you delete your WhatsApp account then the backup file chat history will also be deleted.
Your phone uses an SD card or internal memory to store chat messages for your WhatsApp app. So whenever your WhatsApp account is deleted or any messages are deleted from the SD card or internal memory, it is advisable to stop using the device from then.
This is for the reason that if you continue to use the new data it can replace the old data and you may lose the opportunity to get the old data deleted. It is therefore recommended that you do not use the device completely until you have the option to replace it.
How to Reactivate WhatsApp Account | Reasons Behind Whatsapp Account Deletion
If you want to know the reasons behind account deletion then there can be several. The very few reasons are:
- Software update
- App corruption-Malicious virus infection, which forces to delete the account
- Lost/stolen device
- If you accidentally delete your account
- Factory reset or for whatever reason
In case you permanently delete your WhatsApp account from the WhatsApp settings, WhatsApp clearly states that there is no option to return/get back to your WhatsApp account again.
Is there a possibility to Reactivate WhatsApp Account? | How are you going to perform Watsapp account recovery?
Yes, of course, there is a chance to recover your lost/deleted WhatsApp messages. Therefore, you should set up an autosave option that backs up all chat messages and other WhatsApp data daily.
You should be aware that WhatsApp daily creates a backup at 4 AM automatically and this is stored on your device’s SD card. After reinstalling the app, you get the option to retrieve the message history. You must click on ‘Restore’ for everything to be restored.
How to Reactivate WhatsApp Account | Restore Deleted Whatsapp messages
1. Reinstall WhatsApp from the play store.
2. After installing, open WhatsApp.
3. Enter your mobile number and details.
4. It will ask you if you want to restore the previous backup (which was probably created in the seven days).
5. If you want to restore that backup, just click the “Restore” button and the process will start to download the backup from the WhatsApp servers. With larger backups, it may take a while. So be patient.
6. After the download is complete, it will successfully restore your WhatsApp data and will bring it to the dashboard.
7. You can see all your contacts, groups, and messages got restored.
This is the case if you deleted your account a few days ago.
However, if you have a local WhatsApp backup and want to restore it, then follow the steps given below.
- Your manual backup may be named in the format “messageStore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt, in the folder /device/misc/whatsapp/backu.
- Rename the file as “messageStore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt.current” to avoid confusion during the restoration process. And replace the “YYYY-MM-DD” with the most recent date.
- After that, install WhatsApp and Open it.
- When it asks for the restore, click on the “Restore” button.
- Then, WhatsApp will restore all your data in the selected backup.
Either you choose the first or second method, you now have all your WhatsApp data restored. This means you have successfully reactivated WhatsApp.
How to Reactivate Whatsapp Account | How do I get my backup WhatsApp messages?
To discover the WhatsApp backup messages, first of all, you need to create Google Drive back up. Hence, you should:
- Open WhatsApp
- Then go to Menu > Settings > Chats > Chat backup
- After that, click on Backup to Google Drive option, and set the backup frequency
- Now you will find the selection to choose a Google account that you can backup all chat messages. If you do not have an account then click on Add account option. It is also recommended to remember the account you selected for backup
- Finally, tap on Backup above to select the network that you want for backup.
How to recover WhatsApp messages after account deletion?
Yes, you will find two options for performing the recovery process. Firstly, you need to create a backup in Google Drive. Doing this will help you to easily transfer or restore data as long as you use the account.
At the present, how to backup on Google drive. For that, you should create an account in Google Drive backup if you did not have one before.
- Launch WhatsApp
- After that press the menu button
- Tap on settings
- Click chats and chat backups
- Here you will see the last backup. This will show you when your WhatsApp messages were last backed up.
- Now, users who already have an account, should click on the Account and select the existing account. Otherwise, you will have to click on Add Account and you have to follow the process as instructed.
- After creating an account, click on “Backup to Google Drive” and set a backup time
- Do not forget to select ‘Backup over’ Wi-Fi to avoid any pressure on your account
How to restore Google drive backup after uninstalling WhatsApp
- Uninstall WhatsApp
- Again, reinstall it and follow the instructions properly
- After installation is complete, open WhatsApp
- Here you must enter the details and confirm the mobile number. After this, you can check if the phone number and Google drive are doing any backup then you will get a prompt to restore from backups.
- If there is a backup available to the given number then WhatsApp will give you the option “Restore backup”
- Lastly, click on the restore option and wait until it gets over.
How to Reactivate WhatsApp Account | Wrap Up
As data loss is a possibility for anyone. It is therefore suggested that you create a backup of all your data or otherwise use Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted data.