How to make Facebook business page whether private/public for Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is very simple.
Whether you are an HTML whiz or person with a low level of knowledge or skill in this field you can create a business Facebook page for customers from scratch.
How to Make Facebook Business page –What is Facebook Business Page?
A Facebook business page is an unrestricted public profile you can create for your local business product or brand. It is one of the most essential social media tools that you can have for your online business.
Comparable to your Instagram or personal Facebook account, you can use the Facebook business Page to promote your products or business by posting links, updating status, event announcements, comments or photos, and videos
How to Make Facebook Business Page
Step 1: Sign up
- Firstly, on your Facebook profile page, click the drop-down arrow at the top right.
- Next, click Create a Page button. Then, select the type of page that fits your small business – either Local Business/Place or Brand/Product.
- After that, fill out all empty fields like contact information, address, category, and business name.
- Lastly, click Get Started.
Note; you can hire a graphic designer to help you create a professional Facebook business page if you are not artistically-inclined.
Click here for more detail on how to create a Facebook business page in detail
How to Make Facebook Business page – Login to Facebook Business Page
You automatically become an administrator once you create a Facebook page and you can log in to the business page through your profile.
How to Make a Facebook Business page-About Facebook Business Page – Public / Private
A Facebook business page should be seen as an addition to your home page, which is very open to the public.
But if there are comments, photos, posts and other aspects of your business page that you want to keep private, there are settings on Facebook that allow you to take control of your page at all times.
This article will show you how to access these settings and a detailed explanation of how these privacy settings affect your page’s visibility.
How to Make Facebook Business Page Private
Do you have a Facebook business page and no longer want it to be active?
There are two ways to go about it, you either delete a Facebook business page or unpublish (make private).
At the top, the page visibility function controls whether your entire Facebook business is public or private.
When your Facebook business page is public, anyone can view it.
However, if you place a check in the “Unpublish Page,” then only you and other administrators who control the page can see your business page
How to Make Facebook Business Page Go from Public to Private
Firstly, your page must have already been set to public before you can decide to set it to private,
From there you can decide to change from private back to public page again.
How to Make a Facebook Business Page Private – steps to follow
- Firstly, go to www.facebook.com
- Access your account with your login details and apply by clicking on the “Log in” icon.
- After that, access the drop-down icon and click on your page name if you manage multiple pages.
- Then, click on Settings at the top of the page.
- Lastly, you can click “Edit” on page visibility and then click on Page unpublished subsequently.
Click Save change once the action is completed.
That’s it. Your business page will be made private. Please note that apart from the business page, you can use the same application on other pages as well.
What Happens When You Make your Business Page Private?
On the other hand, you need to know that when your business page on Facebook is successfully made private. Your business page will be invisible for people to connect with your product or services.
Just in case you want to make your Facebook business page public again, you can go through the process the same way. Then click “published page” at the top of the page to make your page visible to the public.
A published business page is open to the public. It does not have the same privacy options as personal Timelines. Everyone on Facebook can see the page after it is published.
How to Make My Business Page on Facebook Appear On Google Search Result
To make sure your business profile shows up in Google search results, you need to enable the feature.
- .Firstly, sign in to your Facebook account. Click on the “Account” tab, and then select “Privacy Settings.”
- Secondly, click on “Edit Settings” next to Apps and Websites.
- Similarly, click on “Edit Settings” next to Public Search.
- Lastly, click on “Enable Public Search” to make your Facebook’s business profile show up in Google search results.