How to Unignore Messages on Facebook
In the most recent Messenger application, there are two best choices. With a few taps, you can quickly ignore and un-ignore an individual or their messages.
So, if you don’t want to receive unwanted messages, you can disable them from appearing in your main chat screen. Then this is the right option for you. You can easily overlook anyone if you follow the basic steps below:
Related >>> How to Permanently Delete Messages on Facebook Messenger from Both Sides
How to ignore Messages on Facebook | How to Turn off Messenger Messages
On Facebook Messenger, to ignore anyone or their posts. Here are the simple steps to take:
- Launch the Messenger app.
- Now tap and keep any talk or chat you’d like to forget.
- Select Ignore Chat from the drop-down menu.
That’s it; in the new Messenger app, the talk has been shifted to the SPAM category. This means that messages from this chat won’t show up in your main chat window.
If you want to erase a missed conversation or call, don’t do it later. You should do so without difficulty.
How to Unignore Messages on Facebook Messenger
Follow these four simple steps to Unignore Messages on Facebook Messenger conversation, talk, or person:
1. First, go to Messenger, then to your profile.
2. Select Message Requests from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the SPAM tab.
4. These are all the messages or chats that have gone unanswered.
5. To resurrect an unanswered chat, open it and react inside the talk.
6. The talk, texts, or individual will no longer be ignored.
Let me inform you that it used to be possible to undo ignored messages without having to respond to them.
However, as of the most recent Facebook Messenger update, this is no longer possible. So don’t waste your time on such frills. You should, however, give it a shot by downloading an older version of the Messenger app.
Alternative Method to Ignore a Conversation on Messenger | How to Unignore Messages on Facebook Alternative
Before you begin, take a look at the steps below (Android users only),
Please ensure that your Facebook Messenger app is current.
1. Go to any chat you want to forget and open it.
2. Now, beside call and video call, press the data icon in the top right corner.
3. Scroll down and select Ignore Messages from the drop-down menu.
4. To confirm, tap the IGNORE option on the confirmation popup pad.
5. That’s all there is to it; you’ll see a reminder that the conversation has been transferred to Message Requests.
See, it’s as simple as that; please let me know if you discover something new in this feature.
On the iPhone and iPad, How to Unignore Messages on Facebook
To ignore a chat, all iOS users should follow the steps below.
1. All you have to do is start some conversation you want to avoid.
2. The name of the individual at the end.
3. Scroll down a little and you’ll see the Ignore Messages option; simply tap it.
4. Finally, tap on the Ignore Messages option once more.
I don’t have an iOS computer, but I read this post on Facebook’s official blog and told you how to do it. Please let me know if the process for ignoring messages on iOS is still the same as described above.
The Messages Request is no longer valid at the previous location. In order to know where the message requests choice is and how to unignore messages in 2020, see the revised section of the post below.
How to Turn Off Messenger Messages | How to Miss Messages on Facebook Messenger
Ignore messages are simple to locate and undo. Please move to the next level in order to unignore messages. This procedure’s alternative is described below.
1. Open Messenger
2. Tap the people icon in the center of the screen.
3. Now press the plus (+) symbol in the top right corner of the Avatar.
4. Select Requests, then Spam.
5. You’ll see a list of conversations you’ve ignored; press any one of them.
6. Finally, tap the Reply option in the bottom right corner of the screen, and you’re done.