Facebook Dating App – How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up on Facebook App Account
Worried about why the Facebook dating app is not visible? If you have a problem with the Facebook Dating site for example not being visible on your device, you need to make the following simple solutions on how to fix Facebook dating not showing up on the Facebook App:
About Facebook Dating App
Amongst the up-to-date feature added to Facebook is Facebook Dating. With Facebook dating, you can meet new friends and start real relationships online.
In actual fact, 70% of Facebook relationships through this app always work out fine. It’s free of scams and fraud, that’s why it is trusted by millions of users.
How Do You Sign Up For Facebook Dating? Here’s How Facebook’s Dating Service Works
The sign-in feature will match users with people who are not connected to the site already.
Here’s how it works:
- From your profile, click the heart icon to enter what Facebook calls “your dating home.”
- From there, set up a dating profile, which you’re Facebook friends won’t be able to see.
- Browse through events close by and the groups you are interested in.
- Unlock the physical world event you’d like to attend.
- Your profile is then shared with other people who attend the event, and you’ll be able to see who’s there and browse their profiles.
- You can start a personal chat if you find someone of interest.
Facebook says the chats will be text-only “as a safety measure”, and dating conversations will always be different from Facebook messaging and WhatsApp.
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up on Facebook App
Why is dating on Facebook not visible to me? If Facebook Dating is not visible on your device, don’t worry, there are simple solutions outlined in this guide to easily fix this problem.
- Firstly, you need to enable new Facebook dating features on your profile. If you have enabled it already and it still does not work on your Android or iPhone.
- Then, Facebook dating not showing up maybe because it is not introduced in your country yet or dating on Facebook is not accessible in the country to enable the dating profile
- Thirdly, you may not be using the Facebook app, or you may be under 18 years of age.
- Lastly, you probably blocked notifications on your profile.
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing up Free Updated Version 2021
If you have difficulty with Facebook Dating like not displaying on your device, you should do the following simple solutions on How to Best Fix It
- Turn On Device Location
When you set up Facebook Dating on your phone for the first time, you need to turn on-location services. Facebook needs access to your site to display propositions. Like suggestion to add friends near you.
To turn on your location, keep an eye on the guide below.
- Click Settings
- Choose the Application.
- Move down to find Facebook.
- Tick Location under Permissions
- Finally, toggle the selection to enable location services.
- Check Internet Connection
If you log on to the Facebook Dating app while connected to a Wi-Fi network and you are still having problems with Facebook Dating, you may need to check your internet connection and try to fix it.
Maybe your connection is slow or unstable due to your location or your ISP. However, once you are connected to your data plan, you can check on your network and see if there are any issues related to their connection.
Enable Facebook App Notifications
If app notifications are turned off or disabled, ensure Facebook is released from the list, or you can try to enable Facebook app notifications again to use the Facebook dating service.
- Facebook Dating Is Not Available In Your Location
If Facebook dating is not visible or active on your smartphone, another possible reason is that Facebook dating is not available in your area.
Please Note: Only users in Bolivia, Argentina, Singapore, Colombia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Suriname, Thailand, United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam can create a Facebook dating profile.
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up on Facebook App may be for the reason that it is only accessible to adults with a Facebook profile.
And as we mentioned earlier if you are under 18, you will not be using Facebook Dating.
- Clear the Cache In Your Phone
The corrupt cache files can sometimes cause mobile applications to malfunction.
Although mobile applications run faster by storing its file on mobile storage, however, there are instances where the stored data is corrupt, causing the application to stop functioning properly.
Clearing the cache on your mobile phone can sometimes fix it. Try to check if the dating feature already appears on your device and is working well.
- Update the Facebook App
Maybe the Facebook app is not the latest version which is why dating doesn’t work, you perhaps need to update the Facebook app to the latest version available. Just tap the Update tab to get started.
Read More >>> Online Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App | Features
You can also choose the default update for your Android or iOs devices.
Follow the steps below to update:
- Track down the device’s App Store (Google Play or App Store).
- Click on any updates available for the Facebook application.
- If there is an update, tap update to install
- Check Whether Facebook-Server Is Down
Look to see if the Facebook server is down. Do this by checking whether other users have the same problems with the Facebook app.
Check to see if other internet users are experiencing problems with the Facebook App, if the server is down, I think you should wait since it’s temporal.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Application
Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling an app on your Android and iOS device resolves any conflicts that may arise with How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Show Up on Facebook App.
That way you will get a new and updated version along with the dating feature.
Android user, follow the steps below.
- Click Settings> Applications> Manage Applications.
- From your application list choose Facebook
- Lastly, tap the Uninstall
iPhone user, follow the steps below.
- Hold down the Facebook app for a few seconds.
When you see it “jiggling” click the X icon.
- The minute you have uninstalled it, visit your app store to reinstall it.
Other alternative steps you can take to resolve the issue are to log in and sign in from Facebook. You can also clear the app cache and cookies and try again.
- Restart Your Device
To restart your device will help revive the connection and assign more memory to Facebook dating after putting on your phone.
- Firstly, hold down the Home Button and Power Button for the iPhone at the same time.
- Then, hold down the power button for Android.
- Your device will be starting all over.
After restarting your phone, open Facebook Dating and try again.
- Contact the Facebook Help Center
If after following the stated solutions and still you’re unable to find the solution on how to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up on Facebook App, you can now send a direct message to Facebook’s Technical support team through their Facebook webpage.
You can do this using your android or iOS device or computer. Just click on the Facebook Help Center on the Facebook homepage