How To Download Someone’s Instagram Stories and Live Video on Computer, Android, and iPhone
Instagram is still the most popular online photo and video sharing service. Since its inception in 2010, it has grown tremendously to offer a variety of new and interesting upgrades.
The app does not only allow you to share pictures and videos to your Instagram posts, it also allows you to post photos and videos to Instagram Story, which will disappear after 24 hours.
How to Download Someone’s Ig Stories and Live Video ~ How to Download Someone’s Instagram Stories
Instagram is full of beautiful videos and pictures that you may wish to download to your phone.
Live streaming, in particular, has gained a lot of attention on social media. It doesn’t matter if it’s Instagram, Snapchat, or Facebook.
It truly provides a comprehensive platform for users to communicate with the content producer and, if they’re lucky, receive an immediate response.
How to Download Someone’s Instagram Story
If you wish to download someone’s Instagram stories, follow one of the techniques listed below.
- Download other people’s Instagram videos using screen capture apps.
Capturing a live streaming video as it plays on your device screen is one of the simplest ways to save it. It’s also known as a screen recorder.
2. Use a story saver to save others Instagram stories without them knowing
A story saver is a third-party app that allows you to store other people’s Instagram stories on your phone.
You do not need to download any software or applications to use this tool.
· Firstly, go to your browser, and visit https://www.storysaver.net/
· Next, insert the username of the person you want to download Instagram stories or Highlights from.
· After that, scroll down to see Current Stories that you can download one by one.
You can scroll to the bottom to show the #Highlight Stories which will open up that user’s highlights
· Finally, save the video by right-clicking and click Save Image As or select “Save link as” and save it to your device wherever you wish.
How to Download Instagram Live Videos of Others ~ How to Download Someone’s Instagram Stories
At the end of a broadcast, you’ll be able to save your live video to your phone, but how can you save the IG live story of someone else?
The most technique involved here is a third party because according to Instagram, you can’t technically save someone else’s live videos.
How to Download Instagram Live Videos on Computer ~ How to Download Someone’s Instagram Stories
You can download and save Instagram live videos on your PC using a few Chrome extensions.
It’s one of the most effective ways to save and share stories after live videos have ended.
Using this extension, simply do the following:
· Firstly, simply download the Save extension from the Google Chrome store.
· After that, open your computer browser and go to instagram.com to log into your account.
· Next, install the Story IG Live Story chrome extension and select the icon in the top-right corner to see all of your users’ Insta live videos and stories.
You can also look for a specific user.
· After you’ve located the desired profile, tap the download icon beside the Live Video Replays to begin the download process.
· The following options are available from the next menu that comes on your screen: For both audio and video.
· Finally, select one of the alternatives to download the video or audio files.
The Instagram Live Video will be downloaded to the Downloads folder of your computer.
How To Save Others Instagram Stories Without Them Knowing on Android
Download Instagram Live Downloader for Android from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
Open the app.
The URLs of the videos should be copied and pasted into the IG Video Downloader.
Wait a few seconds after pressing the Download button for it to complete.
The Live Video will be uploaded to your gallery immediately
How To Automatically Save Others Instagram Stories on iPhone ~ How to Download Someone’s Instagram Stories
On Instagram, there is no formal way to download other people’s stories. As a result, you’ll have to rely on outside sources! I’ve compiled a list of the top iPhone applications for downloading Instagram Stories.
- Social Media Connect
After you’ve installed any of these apps on your iPhone
- Launch Instagram afterwards.
- Choose the Story you’d like to save.
- Then, click Share to Instagram Download from the three dots.
- Select Share to… and the Shortcut will display all of the account’s Stories.
When you select a Story, it will be downloaded to your Camera Roll.
How to Save Your Own Instagram Stories on iPhone ~ How to Download Someone’s Instagram Stories
- Go to Instagram and log in.
You can save the Story to your iPhone if your profile photo is highlighted in pink or gray.
2. To open the Story, tap your profile icon photo
3. Next, click Save from the More menu at the bottom right.
4. Finally, click either Save Story or Save Photo.
You should now be able to view the Story in your Camera Roll.
How To Download Instagram Stories Without App? ~ How to Download Someone’s Instagram Stories
Archiving stories on your Instagram is a fantastic feature that is available under the setting.
It enables you to activate an Archive option, which saves all of your Instagram stories automatically.
The steps to activate this option are as follows:
- Open Instagram and go to the ‘Settings icon.’
2. Next, select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Lastly, click ‘Save Story to Archive ‘(Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll ‘(iOS) from the ‘Saving’ section.
Every Instagram story you create will now be kept in the Archive segment.
You can then effortlessly save stories to your phones from there.