How to download from YouTube using SS. This article will explain to you how to download from YouTube using SS in a step-by-step guide. This is one of the easiest strategies to download videos directly.
The SS YouTube video is a shortcut from savefrom.net that lets you save YouTube videos to your device and access them anytime, anywhere by simply adding the “ss” prefix to the video URL.
Therefore, you will not have to worry about installing a YouTube video downloader if you come across a YouTube video that you would like to download or to even download a YouTube video in MP3 format.
Hence, there won’t be a need to stress yourself by installing a YouTube video downloader when you see a YouTube video that you would like to download or to download a YouTube video in MP3 format
How to Download From YouTube Using SS – Advantages:
- Firstly, it’s free
- There is no such risk of losing money
- You can download any YouTube video of choice.
- This strategy does not only work on YouTube but also on other video sharing websites.
- Downloading a video by simply typing “ss” in the video URL is so easy and cool for me.
- You can officially download YouTube videos from the mobile app by tapping the download button below all “available offline” videos – and they should be automatically saved to your “Downloads” for offline watching.
- Downloading YouTube videos using the “ss” prefix does not necessitate you to fix any program on your system or any extension in your browser.
- All you require is to simply add “ss” to the URL of the YouTube video you wish to download. You can use this “ss” strategy to download YouTube videos on any device, be it Android, iPhone, or Windows devices.
- You can apply it on both laptops and desktops and equally with any browser. You can convert YouTube videos to MP3 format straight away.
- Videos can be downloaded in any format namely FLV, MP3, MP4, and MPEG subject on which you choose.
How Do I Download and Save A YouTube Video Using SS
The steps and guidelines below will teach you how to use the prefix “ss” to download YouTube videos easily:
- Firstly, visit your browser and search for the video you wish to download using the YouTube search engine.
- Secondly, tap on the video to play it and then suspend it.
- After that, go to the video URL and enter “ss” before “youtube.com…” and click enter.
- Download video from YouTube using SS
- You will be redirected to another page where you will save the video. This page is the parent website of www.ssyoutube.com also known as savefrom.net
- This page will show all the details related to the YouTube video you want to download. You will find information such as duration, video title, and link to download the video.
- To the right of Download is green, you will see a pull-down menu. Click on it and choose the format in which you want to download the video.
- If you want to convert it to MP3, tap the “HD / MP3” option to start your download.
- This trick is very fast and simple. As soon as you are done, you will find the video in the stated format in your download folder.
- The minute the video is successfully downloaded, you can find it from “Downloads” on the home screen.
To save a video to your camera roll, tap “Three Blue Dots” at the bottom of the video, click on “share” and then select “Save Video”.
Savefrom.net is not the only download that lets you save YouTube videos easily this way.
You can download the same using “Youtubeconverter.io” by adding “pp” just after “youtube” to the video URL.
Below is what I mean.
https://m.youtubepp.com/… Exciting huh?
Hold your fire, am not done yet.
You can save YouTube videos found on other websites by just adding “sfrom.net/” or “savefrom.net/” before the web site’s URL and press enter.