How to Download Facebook Videos on Android, iPhone, and PC
Meta Platforms owns Facebook, an American online social media and social networking service. Meta is the name given to it now.
“Meta is a social networking platform where you may contact and communicate resources with your family and friends digitally.
This is perhaps the most popular social platform network in the history of the Internet. Over 2.85 billion people utilize it every month.
Facebook may be accessible from any device that has Internet access, including desktops, iPads, and telephones.
Facebook users could use Facebook Messenger to chat directly with one another, as well as join and participate in common-interest groups.
How to Download Video From Facebook to Your Phone – Download Facebook videos
Facebook, unlike YouTube, does not currently support offline viewing. Unfortunately, you might just have watched a video on Facebook that you want and desire to save to your phone’s gallery to show friends.
You could share a video you downloaded from Facebook with your friends in addition to having it on your phone.
In this article, I’ll show you how to download Facebook videos on any platform, including Android, iPhone, PC, and iPad.
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android
How do I download a video from Facebook on an Android device?
- On your Android device, launch the Facebook app and log in.
- Locate the video you wish to save.
- Then, above the video, press the three-dot icon.
- Then, from the option that displays, choose Copy Link.
- Open your device’s browser app and paste the link into the address bar.
- In the URL, replace www with mbasic. As a result, the URL must begin with https://mbasic.facebook.com/ and select go.
- Then, on the on-screen keyboard, press Go.
- After that, tap the video. At this time, you may need to log into your Facebook account again.
- Then, on the next page, click and hold on the video. A pop-up menu will display on the screen.
- After that, select Download video.
The video will be downloaded to your device automatically.
How to Download a Video from Facebook on an iPhone – download Facebook Videos
The app MyMedia-File Manager is available for free on the App Store.
- To access it, download it.
- Launch Facebook on your iOS device.
- Once you’ve found the video you wish to download, click the “Share” option.
- After that, hold down the chain-link icon that is next to the three-dot icon in the Share menu’s top-right corner.
- The Facebook app will dismiss the options and resume the video once you’ve finished.
- Open the MyMedia-File Manager app on your phone.
- Next, enter the copied video URL into the text field.
- After that, click the Download option.
- Then choose “More options.”
- Then, from the menu, choose “Force download SD” or “Force download HD.”
- Then select the option to download the file.
- After you’ve decided on a file name for the video, tap Save.
- Allow for the download to finish.
- Then, in the top-right corner of the app, press back.
- After that, select “Media.”
- Select the video you just saved.
- Save the image to your camera roll.
- How to Download Video from Facebook to Your Computer 2021: How to Download Facebook Video
- Visit here to download 4K Video Downloader, and then install it.
- After a successful download, go to Facebook and copy the link of the video you wish to download.
- Open 4K Video Downloader and paste the link of the video.
- The app will pull the video link from the clipboard.
- Pick the video quality you desire and click Download.
How to Save Facebook Videos to Gallery without Any App ~ download Facebook Videos
- Log in to Facebook using your web browser on your PC.
- Go to the video you would like to download and click it.
- Next, on the video, right-click.
- After that, select Show Video URL.
- The URL that is shown at the top of the video should be copied.
- Copy the URL and paste it into a new tab in your browser’s address bar.
- Replace www with mbasic in the URL, then press enter.
- Then, tap the clip you wish to download.
- Save the movie by right-clicking it and tapping Save video as.
10. Finally, give your video a name and a location, then select Save.
The file can then be opened with any media player that supports MP4 files.
How to Save Facebook Videos on an iPad
You’ll need to install the Facebook extension on your iPad to download videos from Facebook.
- Launch Google Chrome on your iPad.
- Install the ‘Download Facebook Videos’ Chrome extension. When prompted, accept it.
- Then go to Facebook.com and click on the video you want to save.
- In the top-right corner, select the extension logo.
- Choose the type of file you wish to download.
How to Save Facebook Videos to the Phone Gallery
- Select the Facebook video you wish to save.
- After that, click Share and Copy the Link.
- Use a browser that allows downloading, such as Firefox, to access fbdown.net.
- Copy the URL and paste the link where it asks you to, then click Download.
- Choose the video quality you want on the following page.
- Select a download link.
- Go to the download section of your browser.
- Select the video. Hit “Save Video.”
- The movie will be saved to your camera roll automatically.