How To Deactivate Facebook Code Generator
What is Code Generator and how does it work? How To Deactivate Facebook Code Generator
Code Generator is a Facebook app security tool that works with two-factor authentication. When you enable it, your phone will create a unique security code that you may use to confirm your identity when logging in from a different device or browser.
Even if you don’t have access to text messaging (SMS) or an Internet connection, Code Generator works on your mobile device. You can also use it to reset your password if necessary.
- Code generator for Facebook download | Facebook code generator 2021- updated
- Facebook code generator | bypass code | how it works
Other helpful resources
• Code Generator’s two-factor authentication security codes are always six digits long and expire in 30 or 60 seconds, depending on the mobile device.
• To reset your Code Generator if your security code isn’t functioning, hit My code doesn’t work on your mobile device.
What is the procedure for getting my Facebook security code for logging in? How To Deactivate Facebook Code Generator
Copy the link
Check out these hints if you’re experiencing trouble logging into your Facebook account.
If you’ve enabled two-factor authentication, you can retrieve your security code or approve your login attempt in one of several ways:
•You can apply a 6-digit text message (SMS) code that was sent to your cell phone.
• Using the security code generated by your Code Generator.
• On a compatible device, by tapping your security key.
• With a security code obtained from a third-party app linked to your Facebook account.
• With one of your printed recovery codes, you can accept your login attempt from a device that we already recognize.
How to Deactivate Facebook Code Generator?
Are you interested in learning “How to Deactivate Code Generator from Facebook”? We gather information from a number of sources and organize it according to user preferences.
Checking the title and description of the material offered are some strategies for discovering matches for How to Deactivate Facebook Code Generator
I previously discussed how to improve Facebook security in a prior piece. The Facebook code generator comes in handy when it comes to securing your account. It’s similar to Gmail’s Step-2 verification process.
But where will you acquire the security code to enter into your account if your phone has been stolen or if you have changed your phone number? To feel free in such a vital moment, you may want to disable the Facebook code generator.
To deactivate the Facebook code generator, simply follow the easy steps below.
Disable the Facebook Code Generator on your computer
• Go to your Facebook account and log in.
• Select Settings > Security > Code Generator from the drop-down menu.
• Then select Edit > Disable Code Generator from the drop-down menu.
• Then simply select Remove Code Generator.
Check to see whether you were able to go around the Facebook security log-in approval. If it doesn’t appear to be working, it’s almost certainly a serious flaw. Feel free to relax, as there is no need to be concerned. Because there’s one more thing you need to do to deactivate the FB code generator.
Remove Your Phone Number from Facebook
• Go to Settings > Mobile to delete your phone number from Facebook.
Then, to completely erase your phone number from your Facebook account, click Remove.
• You’ve completed your task!
If you try to log in to your Facebook account again, you will not be asked to provide a security code.
If you wish to secure your Facebook account, add a new phone number.
The Bottom Line on How to Deactivate Facebook Code Generator
I believed I had finally eliminated the security function when I deleted the code generator, but it was in vain. It repeatedly requested that I enter the security code. After that, to get rid of the bug, I removed the phone number from Facebook.