Instagram serves a global community and is one of the most trendy social media platforms in the world. It has captured the heart of many when it comes to social media websites.
People use Instagram to share moments, find passions, be inspired, and take action ever since it was officially launched in the year 2010.
Visuals are the key ingredient of any solid social media campaign and Instagram is evidence
People visit Instagram to be enthused and learn things they care about, which includes innovations, content from brands, and businesses.
Getting Started On Instagram
Are you new to Instagram? Here’s how to get started.
To create an Instagram page, firstly sign up for an Instagram account
How to Create Instagram Account
Creating an account on Instagram is very easy and it allows you to log in on Instagram to share photos and upload videos on your Instagram page.
You can successfully create an account using your tablet, Android phone, iOS, or Pc by following the steps below.
To Create An Instagram Account From The App:
- Firstly, download the Instagram app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone).
- Secondly, as soon as the app is installed, click to open it.
- Then, click Sign up with Email or Phone Number (Android) or Create New Account (iPhone), and then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and click next.
- Alternatively, you can also click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- Create a username and password, and fill out your profile info and then click next If you register with your email or phone number.
- But, if you register with Facebook, you’ll be urged to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Especially For You >>>> Welcome To Facebook: Create New Account | Log In
To Create An Instagram Account From A Computer:
- Firstly, go to instagram.com.
- Secondly, tap on Sign up, enter your email address, create a username and password or tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- Thirdly, if you register with an email, click Sign up. But, if you register with Facebook, you’ll be urged to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
- If you sign up with an email, make sure you choose an email address that only you can access.
How to create or Convert to a Business Account on Instagram
On Instagram, you can change your profile to a business account to have features that can assist you to grow your business.
To Switch Your Profile To Instagram for Business Account:
- Firstly, go to your profile and click the upper right corner.
- Secondly, click on Settings.
- Thirdly, click on Account.
- Then, switch to Professional Account.
- After that, click on Business.
- Optionally, you can follow the steps to connect your business account to a Facebook Page associated with your business.
With a business account, you can access business features and Instagram Insights. These tools can assist you in understanding who is engaging with your business on Instagram.
Instagram for Business Account Features:
An Instagram for business account is Instagram’s version of a Facebook Page.
It conveys to Instagram that you’re using the platform for some sort of marketing (even if not for a conventional business),
While personal profiles are all about the basics, with Instagram business profiles users get access to a ton of advanced features that personal profiles do not have.
- The ability to boost posts
- The ability to add links to your Stories (if you have 10,000 or more followers)
- Access to native analytics
- Contact information, promoted posts, Instagram Insights, and the ability to schedule and publish your posts automatically with Later
The benefits are very important especially if you want to be able to market successfully and trail the effect of your campaigns.
These useful features cannot be accessed without converting.