How to Connect Phone to TV using USB
One of the most appealing features of an Android smartphone nowadays is the opportunity to connect it to a television.
Whenever you’re watching anything on your phone and would like to share it with the rest of the room or just see it on a larger screen, but your Android display isn’t big enough,
Meanwhile, your wall-mounted television is 30 inches or larger.
Mirroring your Android phone’s show to a nearby TV requires just a few clicks, and it works exceptionally well with a smart TV.
In this article, I will show you how to connect your phone to a TV, even if you choose to stream a movie, take part in a video call, or play your favorite game.
Make sure to share with your friends and your loved ones.
Features of a Smart Tv ~ Connect Phone to TV
- Streaming a variety of video services
- It streams video in 4K UHD.
- Music can also be streamed.
- It performs the function of a media player.
- It serves as a universal locator.
- Playing video games
- Transfer content from your smartphone to your smart TV.
How to Connect Your Phone to Your TV Wirelessly
How do I connect my phone to my TV without a USB or without Hdmi?
The best approach to connecting to your TV wirelessly is through screen mirroring.
To connect phone to TV
- Check to see if your phone and TV are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on “screen mirroring” in the input menu on your TV.
- Toggle on “screen mirroring” in the wireless display menu of your Android smartphone’s settings.
- Choose your TV from the list of available devices.
- To finish the setup, follow the on-screen instructions. This occasionally requires inputting a display high on your television into your cellphone to make a link.
How to Connect Phone to TV With USB
How can I connect my Android phone to my TV?
A USB-C to HDMI adapter is the simplest solution. If your phone has a USB-C connector, you can use this converter to connect to your TV by plugging an HDMI cable into the adapter. HDMI Alt Mode, which essentially enables smartphones to output video, must be supported by your phone.
To connect phone to TV: How to Connect an Android Phone To A Smart TV
- Look for a USB port on your television.
- Connect your device to the USB port on your TV via a USB cable that fits both your device and the USB port on your TV, and see whether it starts charging.
- Look to locate the Source button on your TV’s remote control while leaving your phone plugged in. This might also be on the side of the TV or in the Source menu on the TV.
- Choose USB as your storage medium.
- You should now be able to see the screen of your smartphone on your television.
- You’ll need to turn your phone horizontally to fill the screen and disable screen rotation in your phone’s settings.
How to Connect a Phone to A TV Using Bluetooth
How can I connect my Android phone to my TV using Bluetooth?
To connect phone to TV
- Go to the home screen on your television.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Add Accessory” from the Remote & Accessories menu. A list of adjacent devices will appear on your TV or monitor.
- Place your phone or tablet in pairing mode. Your device will be added to the list that appears on the screen.
- Choose your device.
How to Connect Phone to TV with USB without HDMI
My TV doesn’t support HDMI. How do I connect?
A special adaptor is required to connect a smartphone to a television that does not support HDMI.
These adapters could be used to connect a casting device to an outdated TV to bring it back to life.
Both Android and Apple smartphones are compatible with Chromecast.
To connect phone to TV
- Your smart TV and phone should share the same Wi-Fi network.
- Wait for the network to come up and for the status to be confirmed.
- Select the device you want to cast it to.
- Note that the “cast” option is not available in all apps. If your TV does not have a cast option, screen mirroring is a good alternative.
- You could use your device as a remote to play, pause, rewind, or skip material once you’ve connected.
- You can use this cast device functionality to access over 1,000 apps, such as streaming services like Netflix, Spotify, and YouTube.
How to Connect an Android Phone to a Non-Smart TV
Miracast is a platform for wirelessly showing or reflecting a phone, computer, or tablet screen to a TV without the use of physical HDMI cables. It was first launched in 2012.
Instead of directly linking your phone to a television, Miracast is a wireless standard that allows different devices to locate, integrate, and remotely mirror your screen display.
Miracast only works with the following devices:
PCs that run on Windows (Windows 8.1 and higher)
Android 4.2 or higher version
Amazon Fire OS 3
However, iOS and macOS are not supported by the wireless standard.