You can connect a PS4 controller to an iPhone, iPad, Tablets, PC, or Android Device via the Bluetooth menu.
The minute a PS4 controller is linked to your Android device, you can use it to play mobile games.
If you love to game on both consoles and your mobile phones, you may be happy to know that your PS4 controller can now be used to play games on your mobile devices.
Related >>> Where to Buy Ps5: Update to Restock For Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, GameStop, And Target
This makes it easy to play your preferred games on your mobile as you do not need to learn new control structures and you can use the default layout of your controller.
Mobile games have turn into one of the most common gaming consoles, with millions of Android users playing daily.
But do you know that it is likely to play games on your Android using your PlayStation 4 controller? It’s real – and it’s not as complicated as it sounds.
Ever since the PS4 controller makes use of Bluetooth to connect to the PS4 console, you can also use this wireless device (Bluetooth) to connect your controller to your mobile devices.
The following direction covers all: from connecting the controller to re-mapping game controls to Syncing a PS4 Controller
Here’s How To Connect A PS4 Controller To Your Android Phone Or Tablet.
To connect a PS4 controller with an Android device is very simple. All you need to do is press two buttons on your controller, allow the option on your Android device, and you’re ready to play your Android games using your PS4 controller.
Not only does it allow you to play games but you can also move around to your Android interface using the controller.
The control buttons, however, will not always work the way you want but you can adjust that too. Let’s first explore how you can connect both devices:
- Firstly, disconnect your PS4 controller from your console. Then press and hold the PS share buttons together for a few seconds. Release the buttons when your controller starts blinking white.
- Now, your controller is ready to pair with your device.
- On your Android-based device, launch the Settings app and click on Bluetooth and device connectivity.
- Click on pair new device at the top to start searching for your wireless controller.
- Permit your device to scan for your PS4 controller. When the controller appears on the device list, click on it to connect to it.
- The white light will stop blinking on your controller indicating that your Android device has been successfully connected to the controller.
- You can tap the navigation buttons on the controller to navigate to options on your Android device, it works like a charm.
Connect a PS4 Controller To An iPhone/iPad
To connect a PS4 Controller – pairing with a PS4 controller is as simple as doing it on an Android device. Though, there is one requirement that your iOS device must meet:
Your iPhone and iPad must run the most recent iOS 13 so that your device can connect to the PS4 controller.
If you are not using this iOS version, it is time to go to Settings> General> Software Update and have your device updated to the most recent version accessible.
When the iOS version is updated, you can pair your device with the PS4 controller. Press and hold down to Share and PS buttons together and your controller will start blinking.
Go to Settings> Bluetooth on your device and click on the controller to connect to it.
When you connect to a PS4 Controller, the controller light will stop blinking. Now you’re ready to play games and navigate on your iOS device using your PS4 controller.
How to connect your PlayStation 4 controller to a PC?
To connect a PS4 Controller to a PC:
- Firstly, download DS4Windows.
- Secondly, install DS4Windows.
- Thirdly, set up DS4Windows.
- After that, connect the PS4 controller to your PC Using a USB
- Lastly, connect the PS4 controller to your PC via Bluetooth.
How to Sync A PS4 Controller: Connect Four Controllers Simultaneously
What to do
- Connect the controller to PS4. Open the PS4, then press the PS button. Select or create a player.
- To add more, go to Settings> Devices> Bluetooth … Press the PS and Share buttons on the new controller, and select from the PS4 list.
- To disconnect, turn off the controller. Go to Settings> Devices> Bluetooth … Select the controller, then select Delete.
How to pair a PlayStation 4 controller, known as DualShock 4, on a wireless console through Bluetooth
You can only sync controllers designed for PS4 only; you cannot sync the PS3 or PS2 controller with the PS4 console. However, you can use the PS4 controller with PS3.
How to Sync a PS4 Controller to a PS4
- To synchronize the controller with the system, particularly for the first time, you will need a USB cable; any USB 2.0 Micro-B cable can connect DualShock 4 to the console, and even though there are only two USB ports in the system, you can sync up to four controllers with each player account.
- Before opening your PS4, connect the small end of your USB cable to the port above the controller; connect the other end of one of the USB ports to the front of the console.
- Turn on your PS4 by pressing the console power button. You should automatically find your connected controller and allocate the first available player position.
- Press the PS button in the middle of the controller and you will see a login screen where you can select a player account or create one.