- How To Check MTN Number, how to check your Etisalat Number, how to check my Glo Number & How to check Airtel Number
How To Check My Phone Number on MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel
It can take some time to get acclimated to a new phone number if you have many phone numbers or have recently purchased a new line.
Check These Articles Out >>>
- 9mobile Weekly Data Plan 2021 – Etisalat Data Plan, Subscription Codes & Prices
- Mtn Data Plan 2021: Internet Bundle Subscription Codes and Prices in Nigeria
- Mtn Share and Sell 2021: How To Send Airtime From Mtn To Mtn Nigeria | Mtn Share ‘N Sell
It can be humiliating, especially if you are asked for your phone number and you can’t remember the last five digits and all you can think of is phoning that person and demanding to see your number displayed on their line. But what if you don’t have access to a phone line?
Relax…there are some simple USSD codes you can use to get your phone number on MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, or Glo, which I’ll describe below.
How To Check MTN Number – Code to Check My MTN Phone Number?
The most popular network with the most subscribers is the first on the list
- How To Check MTN Number?
You can check your Mtn number code by dialing *123# and following the on-screen prompts. Select option 1 and send to select My Tools Option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to request My Number.
That’s how to check MTN Number.
- Code to Check Your Etisalat Phone Number
Etisalat has one of the simplest methods to check your phone number, just dial *248# and you number would be displayed on the screen.
- Code to Check Your Glo Phone Number
Quite as simple as that of Etisalat too. Simply dial *135*8# and your number would be displayed on the screen.
- How to Check Airtel Number Code – Code to Check Your Airtel Phone Number
For Airtel, dial *121# and follow the on-screen instructions.
Choose 1, and send for My Account option.
On the next prompt, select 1 and send as My Number option and your number would be shown on the screen.
Other Ways to Check a Nigerian Phone Number
- Using Your Network Provider’s Mobile Application
- Download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- It’s called “MY MTN” for MTN, “GLO CAFE” for Glo, and “MY AIRTEL” for Airtel.
- To register, click “sign up.”
- To get started, fill out all of the required information about yourself.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Go to the upper right corner of the first page and select the options menu.
- Click on my number
- Your phone number will appear on the application screen.
Though this method appears to be more difficult than the first, it will be easier and faster with the already downloaded mobile application.
Making a Customer Service Call
1. Make sure the sim card with the number you wish to look up is in your phone.
2. Dial the customer support code for your line: MTN 180 or 181, Airtel 111 or 120, Glo 121 or 444, and 9mobile 200.
3. Choose your preferred language
4. Stick to the instructions to the letter
5. After some time, you will be directed to a customer service representative.
6. Request for your phone number, and it will be given to you right away.
Conclusion – How to Check MTN Number, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel
It’s unlikely that you’ll still find it tough to check your phone number whenever you want after following the instructions outlined above.
It’s also a good idea to save your personal contact information on your phone so you won’t feel embarrassed if a new acquaintance asks for your phone number.
Thanks for coming this far with me. A grateful heart.