How to Change Spectranet Password – Reset Spectranet Username
Spectranet is a leading internet service provider in Nigeria, delivering a wide range of broadband internet services to a wide range of users.
It is the first internet service provider in Nigeria to offer 4G LTE connectivity.
Spectranet also offers homes and businesses, speedy, secure, and inexpensive broadband internet services.
Please Read >>>>
Which Network is Spectranet? How to Change Spectranet Password
Spectranet offers 4G LTE internet to its customers.
As a Netflix subscriber or a movie lover, Spectranet 4G LTE Network allows for better viewing and hosting of internet speed.
192 168 8 1 Spectranet ~ How to Change Spectranet Password
There are various types of Spectranet Wifi available for purchase, and they are available in most Nigerian states.
1. Indoor Spectranet Wifi
This Wifi connects you to the internet quickly and reliably from the comfort of your own home.
It works with iOS devices, Android devices of any version, MAC, Linux, and Windows computers.
2. Portable Spectranet Wifi Router
The term “portable” is used here, which suggests the name.
The Spectranet Wifi router, which is ideal for home, office, and business, can supply you with this high-speed definition of internet service.
It also has a multi-user feature.
3. Outdoor Modern Spectranet Mifi
The biggest benefit of this Wifi is the strong signal it provides.
It also provides a consistent and dependable internet connection, as well as enhanced signal quality.
This Wifi is ideal for usage at home or in the office.
Spectranet Router Login ~ How to Change Spectranet Password
How do I log into my Spectranet router?
Your username and password can be found on the router’s box, and most routers allow you to type them in.
Note that you must first connect to your Spectranet Wifi for this to work.
- Go to your web browser and type https://router-network.com/ip/192-168-2-1 in the address bar of your browser.
2. After the page has loaded, you will notice a username and password field.
3. Input your username and password in the blank field.
4. If you can’t remember your password or our username, you can enter the default username and password which is:
There is also an option for you to change your username and password.
Spectranet Wifi Password ~ How to Change Spectranet Password
Spectranet is a wireless local area network.
A WPA Key or Security Key is required to connect to a wireless network. It’s also called a Wi-Fi Security Key, a WEP Key, or a WPA/WPA2 Passphrase.
The is used to connect to your wireless network.
How to Change Spectranet Mifi Password
Note: You have to connect to your Spectranet Wifi before it works out.
- Connect your Spectranet Mifi to your computer.
2. Launch your web browser.
3. Type 192.168.8.1 into the address bar and hit Enter.
4. You should now be able to access the Portal.
5. At the top, select Settings, this is the fourth tab above.
6. A login window will appear; type in your username and, if you don’t remember your password, try any of the following logins.
7. If the above Login does not work, try the following:
How to Reset Spectranet Password
How do I reset my Spectranet password?
· Go to your web browser and type in the IP address of your Spectranet Wifi which is usually https://router-network.com/ip/192-168-2-1
· Enter your Spectranet username and password in the blank field provided
· If you don’t remember your username and password use this:
· After that, tap the Tools tab which is at the top of the page.
How to Change Spectranet Password on Phone
· Then, go to factory reset the device and press the reset button.
People often believe Wifi passwords can be changed with the use of a PC or by going to their nearest center.
Luckily, I will teach you how to change your Wifi password using a smartphone.
Follow these steps if you want to change your Spectranet password on your phone:
1. Connect your gadget to your Wifi by turning it on.
2. Go to your Wifi settings once your device has found the connection.
3. Select the connection option. Tap and hold until a second menu appears.
4. You can choose between “Connection” and “Change a Configuration” here.
5. Enter your new password from the router parameters in the new section.
6. After that, press “Save.”
Your Wifi router’s password has been successfully changed.
How to Reset Spectranet Username and Password ~ How to Change Spectranet Password
· Open your web browser on your computer.
· A username and password field will appear after the page has loaded.
· If you forget your password or our username, you can use the following default username and password:
· Then, on the left menu, select the Wifi setting.
· In the WPA key bar, change your Spectranet login and password.
· Then, select Apply Changes.
How do I Reduce My Data Usage on Spectranet? How to Change Spectranet Password
· Make sure your browser is up to current.
· Ensure you make use of anti-virus software.
· Assure your anti-virus software is set to automatically scan your computer.
· Run the updates on your PC as directed.
· Visit the Spectranet website to download any necessary updates.
· Block other users from sharing your Wifi with you.
· Frequently change your user name and password.
How to Block Users on Spectranet ~ How to Change Spectranet Password
1. Go to your web browser and type https://router-network.com/ip/192-168-2-1 in the address bar of your browser.
2. The MAC Filtering option should be found in the Wireless or WLAN section of the dashboard.
3. Change the MAC Filtering status to ‘Enabled’ if it was previously disabled.
4. Add devices to your MAC Address list and choose whether to grant or deny them access to your router’s network.
Some routers would let you choose which (connected) devices to add to your MAC Address list.