How to Change IP Address on Phone – iPhone, and Android
A device on the internet or a local network is identified by its IP address, which is a unique address.
The Internet Protocol commonly known as IP is a collection of rules that regulate the format of data transferred over the internet or a local network.
IP addresses are used to identify devices on the internet.
Your IP address is a unique identification connected with your online activities, similar to a mailing address.
Reasons Why You Might Want to Change Your IP Address ~ How to Change IP Address on Phone
· It modifies your location.
· Your IP address identifies your current internet location.
· Since there are bargains that range from country to country, you might receive better deals in online businesses.
· The ability to get around blackouts during sporting events.
· It enables you to access stuff that has been prohibited on the internet.
· You could also change your Netflix library.
· It gives you access to free channels like the BBC.
· You might also pay for channels that offer better value than your cable provider.
· It defends your home network and devices against hackers.
· If you are downloading torrents, it has the potential to mask your identity.
· It protects your traffic from being snooped on by your ISP and others.
Change My IP Address Online – Ways You Can Change Your VPN – How to Change IP Address on Phone
· Through VPN
· Using a proxy server to hide your IP address
· By unplugging the router
· By automatically updating your IP address on Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android
· Changing your IP address manually
· Connect to a different network to change your IP address
· Ask your ISP to change your IP address
· Use a NAT Firewall to hide your private IP address
· Renew your IP address to change your private IP address
How to Change Your IP Address to another Country for Free – How to Change IP Address on Phone
Sign up with a third-party VPN provider like ExpressVPN, Nord VPN, or IP Vanish
On your smartphone, download and install the VPN app.
Start the application right away when it has been downloaded.
Connect to a server in the country whose IP address you want.
Here’s where you can find out what your new IP address is.
If there was no interruption, you can now appear to be accessing the internet from a different country’s IP address.
You might be wondering what a VPN is, or it may sound unfamiliar to you, and you have no idea what it means.
What is a VPN? How to Change IP Address on Phone
The term “virtual private network” refers to the ability to create a secure network connection while using public networks.
It creates a private network from a public internet connection, giving you online privacy and anonymity.
How to Change My Phone IP Address without VPN ~ How to Change IP Address on Phone
Going to your settings and changing your IP address without using a VPN is the simplest way to do so:
- Go to System Preferences
2. After that, select Network.
3. Go to Network Connection and choose it.
4. Then select IPv4 Configuration.
5. Type in the IP address you’re trying to use manually.
How to Change IP Address on iPhone to another Country ~ How to Change IP Address on Phone
· Go to the Settings menu.
· Select Wi-Fi and then Network.
· Tap Configure IP under the IPv4 address section.
· Type in the IP address you’re trying to use manually.
You could also do this:
- Select the Settings icon from the menu.
2. Choose Wi-Fi.
3. Select the blue I next to the name of the Wi-Fi network for which you wish to change the IP address.
4. Tap the Static tab from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter the new static IP address in the IP Address field.
6. Tap the Wi-Fi networks icon to save your changes.
How to Change IP Address on Android
· Go to the Settings menu.
· Select Wi-Fi from the Connections menu.
· Select Modify Network from the drop-down menu.
· Advanced Options should be selected.
· Click on the network to which you’re currently connected.
· To the right of the network, select the gear-shaped symbol.
· This is where your IP address will be displayed.
· You must now scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Advanced.
· Click Static from the IP Settings menu.
· You can manually type in whichever IP address you choose on the next screen.
Change My IP Address Free – How to Change IP Address on Phone
- Search for the Command Prompt and right click it
2. Run the program as an administrator.
3.Input ipconfig /release
4. Enter ipconfig /renew
If you are confused or scared about running an administrator, you could just do this.
- Right-click on the internet icon of your Windows machine in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
2. Select ‘Open Network & Internet Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the ‘Network and Sharing Center at the bottom of your screen.
4. Now, right-click on your internet connection and select ‘Properties’ from the drop-down menu.
5. Tap the ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP v4)’ option in the new pop-up window, then on ‘Properties’ again.
6. A double-click on the IPv4 option will also bring up the ‘Properties’ panel.
7. Fill in the desired IP address, as well as the Subnet Mask and Default Gateway (if required).
8. Select ‘OK.’
Now, you can see a new local IP address.
IP Address Changer App ~ How to Change IP Address on Phone
List of IP address changer app
· Express VPN
· Bullet VPN
· IP Vanish
· Nord VPN
· IP Changer Switcher
· Free IP Switcher
· Shock IP Changer
· Argon Network Switcher
· TCP IP Manager
· IP Shifter