How to Cancel Netflix Subscription in Easy Steps
Do you know that there is a streaming platform where you get to stream all kinds of movies for just a small amount of money? Have you heard of Netflix? Do you know that you can choose to cancel your Netflix plans?
What is Netflix How to Cancel Netflix?
If you don’t know, don’t worry then because this article is for you. Netflix Inc is an American subscription streaming service and also a production firm that was launched on the 29th of August 1997.
Netflix is well known and at the same time does not offer free trials, Netflix is a subscription-based service that has a wide library of films and television stories that you can watch on any supported device but you must have subscribed to.
There is also an app for Netflix making it easier for you if you want to download the app and also subscribe. Making use of Netflix requires you to open an account and you also get to link your email and your account number to the service.
Furthermore, the Netflix app is free but before you can make use of it, you need to install it on your device. Like I said earlier, if you discover that you can use the Netflix app, you are free to cancel your subscription at any time you want to.
How to Cancel Netflix
This means there is no contract binding you, no commitments, and also no cancellation fee. If you are a person with a large movie appetite, then you should try going for Netflix.
Amongst all, Netflix is also one of the top streaming and commonly used platforms by millions of citizens. If you want to create an account and you don’t know how to, you don’t need to worry as we will be outlining all that you need to know about Netflix and how to cancel Netflix too.
How do I create a Netflix account?
Just as it was stated earlier, you can’t make use of the Netflix app if you haven’t installed and created an account on the app.
Creating an account on the Netflix app is very easy, but if you don’t have any idea on how to do that, there you should follow the process that is being listed for you below
- Visit the official website which is www.netflix.com
- Click on sign up
- Select the plan that you know would work for you
- You can also choose to upgrade or downgrade it at your own given time
- Enter your email address and create your desired password
- Choose your payment method and enter it
- Once you do that, then you can stream as you like on the Netflix platform.
How do I cancel my Netflix subscription? How to Cancel Netflix
If you don’t want to use the Netflix app on your phone again and you want to cancel your subscription, it is very easy, but if you don’t have any idea on how to do it, simply follow the step given below
- Log in to your Netflix account
- Tap on the arrow at the right top area of your home page
- Click on account from the drop-down list
- Tap on the cancel membership box beneath the membership and billing area
- Tap on Finish cancellation to confirm
- Once you have done that, then you have canceled your Netflix subscription.
How do I cancel Netflix on phone? How to Cancel Netflix
If you downloaded the Netflix app on your phone and you want to cancel your subscription, it is simple to do, but if you don’t know how to, be rest assured, we always have your back, simply follow the instructions given below carefully
- Visit your google play store
- Tap on the three-line menu in the left top area
- Click on subscriptions and click on Netflix
- Choose the option to cancel and cancel your subscription plans.
How to cancel Netflix on iPhone? How to Cancel Netflix
If you are using your iPhone device to stream Netflix and you want to cancel your subscription, it is easy all you have to do is follow the instructions given below
- Click on the three vertical lines in the top right corner
- Click on account
- Swipe down and click on cancel membership
- Lastly, click on confirm to confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel Netflix on Roku? How to Cancel Netflix
If you have been using the Roku device to stream Netflix and you want to cancel it, well there are two methods in which you can do that. The first method is
- Launch your Roku device
- Click the home button on your remote
- From the list of your channels, go to Netflix
- Click the star button on your remote control
- Immediately the tab opens, tap on manage subscriptions
- You would see lists of options, click on cancel subscriptions
- After that, you can either choose to remain on that subscription term or remove the channel.