Torrid Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank to torrid shoppers. It’s an insider reward card that aids you in earning some Torrid exclusives benefits.
Signing up for a Torrid Insider membership card gives you an edge of earning points for every Torrid purchase made.
A popular plus-size clothing company, Torrid started as a subset of Hot Topic, a retailer specializing in “counterculture” apparel and other accessories.
While Torrid initially mimicked Hot Topic’s alternate styles, it later branched out from the edgier retailer, thereby becoming its own LLC in 2015.
The new Torrid proposes a wide range of more conventional clothing styles for women and girls in sizes 10 to 30, with more than 400 stores across the US.
Like many popular retailers, Torrid offers a credit card for closed shoppers to those who want fewer savings on their reputable purchases.
When it comes to plus-size women’s apparel, there is no other brand that offers styles like Torrid. This retail company is one of the largest chains in the world that offers a niche for plus-size and has been successful since 2017.
Table of Contents
Torrid Credit Card Benefits
Here are 10 benefits that should persuade you to apply for a Torrid credit card before going on your next shopping spree.
· Inactivity fee
· Over limit fee
· Fair credit
· Welcome benefit
· First purchase discount
· Shopping passes
· Other exclusive offers
· Online access
· Rewards program
· Platinum status
Torrid Credit Card Application
In some applications, you must be an adult with a valid government ID and a valid tax ID number.
Below are some simple steps to follow when applying for a Torrid Card.
· Visit the Torrid Card application page and the “Apply now” button
· You will be requested to fill in some personal info for example first name, middle name, last name, suffix, social security number, date of birth, and annual income.
· In the contact section of the request, confirm your pin code, street address, suite or apartment (voluntary), city, state, email address, email address, and enter your contact information for instance mobile phone and alternate phone.
· Next, add an accredited buyer to your account.
· Then, enter the referral code (voluntary)
· Tick on the continue link below to proceed with your request.
But, clicking on the continue link does not mean that you are done with the app.
You still need additional steps before you can finish with your credit card payment plan.
Torrid Card Payment Login
Torrid Credit Card Login helps you to access your credit card account. You can sign in to your account using the easy steps below:
• Open the Torrid credit card login page.
• Enter the username and password in the login box
• Click the sign-in button to access your account
These easy steps are some of the ways to sign up for the Torrid CC website. Though, if you forget your username or password.
To recover, all you have to do is to tick the “Username or Password” button and then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recovery of your login details.
Torrid Card Payment Benefits
Just download the Torrid app and apply before making the next purchase and start reaping the benefits.
· Torrid offers the officially registered customer $ 20 as one of their acceptance packages for opening a credit card account with them.
· Annual shopping passes on every credit card of 30% discount
· Allows you to earn an extra 5% daily with your credit card.
· You can also get the chance to earn a 25% discount on a purchase from your first Torrid card.
· If you are a member, you have Loyalists, VIP Torrid Rewards, Card Offer, and other benefits.
· For 200 points earned, a $ 10 reward will be given to you.
4 Ways to Pay Your Torrid Credit Card
Find out how to make your Torrid credit card payments.
If you are a Torrid shopper, you can now enjoy rewards and special offers with a Torrid Insider credit card.
When to Pay Your Torrid Credit Card
Your scheduled date will appear on your statement. If you sign up for a paperless fee when you register for access to the website, you will then receive an email reminder when your credit is due.
How to Pay Your Torrid Credit Card
While you may not be able to make your Torrid credit card payments in-store, you have a few other options. Here are four ways to pay off your debt:
· Pay Your Torrid Credit Card Online
Most people find it very easy to pay their credit card rates online. A few easy steps will get the job done:
· Register for Torrid credit card login on the Torrid card website. You will need your credit card account number, zip code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number to get started.
· Though, non-compulsory, sign up for a paperless payment to get a reminder when your statement is ready so you don’t miss a payment.
Use your Torrid login to gain the right of entry to your account and enter your bank account and router numbers. You must use a checking account. Torrid is not set to accept payments with a debit card.
· Schedule a payment in advance for your statement.
If you lose your Torrid login details, you will have to call Torrid credit card customer service at Comenity Bank by dialing 800-853-2921.
Torrid Credit Card Interest Rate
The first thing an applicant should be aware of regarding the Torrid Insider Credit Card is its 26.24% APR, which is almost double the number charged by other better open-loop consumer cards.