How to Activate TNT Drama on Firestick & Roku Devices
How to Activate TNT Drama on Firestick & Roku Devices. ~ TNT Drama, along with CNN, Cartoon Network, TCM Turner Classic Movies, and Boomerang are one of the WarnerMedia Studios and Networks owned by Turner Network Television. With films like Animal Kingdom, Claws, The Alienist, Snowpiercer, and others, TNT has captured the hearts of its audiences with captivating storytelling, outstanding performances, and easy-to-relate circumstances.
Please Checkout >>>
TNT Drama is one of the world’s top and most popular entertainment providers, with over a hundred channels.
It provides one of the top streaming services in the world and is available to residents of America, Asia, the Pacific, and Europe.
It also provides audio and subtitled translations in over 30 languages, making it one of the most popular websites.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to get the most out of your TNT drama but don’t know how to get it on your Fire TV stick or Roku, keep reading because this is the software for you.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Firestick & Roku Devices ~ How to Activate TNT Drama on Various Devices
We’ll teach you how to turn on TNT drama on a variety of devices. Simply follow the sequential instructions outlined here.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Firestick & Roku Devices ~ How to Activate TNT Drama on Roku
TNT’s drama series, movies, and other channels are all exclusive and can only be accessed on their websites, which can be difficult at times.
- So, in order to avoid this, we’ll discuss how to turn on TNT drama on Roku.
- To begin, you must first download and install the TNT Roku software. Then you open the app and navigate to the Settings section.
- (Click on it)
- Select the option for activation and write down the activation code that will be emailed to you.
- Select your device at tntdrama.com/activate (could be your laptop or mobile phone).
- Log in with your Roku credentials, then choose your TV service provider.
- Finally, type in the Roku activation code and press the SUBMIT button.
- After a few moments, you’ll receive a confirmation notice, and you’ll be able to start enjoying TNT drama shows and series.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Firestick & Roku Devices ~ How to Activate on Firestick Devices
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a small, portable gadget that lets you watch your favorite internet series, dramas, and programs directly to your TV. It can achieve this by connecting to the HDMI port on your television. The Fire TV stick, as its name suggests, is a slim and portable gadget with a variety of capabilities to fit your preferences. It presently includes Alexa built-in, which allows users to perform voice commands.
So, if you’re tired of clicking between channels and pressing buttons, all you have to do is say something like “Alexa, play Comedy Videos on TNT Drama,” and it will do just that.
This gadget can also be used to watch YouTube, Netflix, and other online streaming services.
Just as you saw in the steps above for activating TNT on Roku devices, the processes for activating it here are just as straightforward; all you have to do is follow the instructions one by one, and voila, you’re ready to go.
1. On the Fire Stick device, download and install the TNT drama app.
2. Open the app and navigate to the Settings section.
3. Select ACTIVE and write down the activation code that will be emailed to you.
4. Select Fire Stick as your device at tntdrama.com/activate.
5. From the drop-down menu, choose your TV service provider.
6. Click the SUBMIT button after entering the Firestick activation code.
7. You’ll get a confirmation message on your TNT Drama channel/app confirming that your activation was completed. Now you can watch all of your favorite TNT shows on your Fire Stick.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Firestick & Roku Devices ~ How to Activate on Xbox
It’s important to know that TNTdrama.com is compatible with both Xbox One and Xbox 360. As a result, game enthusiasts may now watch their favorite movies on their gaming consoles. The step-by-step approach is outlined below.
1. Connect your Xbox One or Xbox 360 to your television, then press the device’s “On” button.
2. Download and install the TNTdrama app on any of your Xbox devices.
3. Open the TNTdrama app and select the gear settings icon. Then, select the TNT drama by clicking on activating your device. An activation code will appear on your Xbox console’s screen right away.
4. Then, using your system’s or phone’s browser, go to TBS.cpm/activate and log into your www.international.tbs.com account. On your TV screen, type the required activation code and hit the submit button.
5. TNTdrama will most likely begin the process of connecting your Xbox to your TNTdrama account.
Wait a few seconds for a notice on the TNT drama to appear, stating that the Xbox One or Xbox 360 has been successfully activated.
Now that you can watch various TNT dramas from the comfort of your own home, please leave a remark in the space below; we’d love to hear about your experience.