How can I see a hidden friend list on Facebook is a puzzle because Facebook updates security and privacy for a user’s profile from time to time.
One of the privacy feature added by Facebook lately is to hide your friend list even from your friends.
Facebook users often lock their friend list, limiting everyone, even their friends from peeping on their friend list. Maybe it’s for security purposes or whatsoever.
If you hide your friend list then your friends will be able to see mutual friends only, also if someone hides their friend list the same thing will apply to you.
This article will educate you on how to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook.
Table of Contents
How Can I See A Hidden Friend List On Facebook ?
People often want to keep their friends and accomplishments private and hence they like controlling the people who can see their friend list and activities on a social media platform.
This becomes necessary because what some people do these days is to clone your account.
A Facebook clone or cloning scam is when a person’s profile photo and other social information is stolen and used to create a new Facebook profile.
In most circumstances, the cloned account will use the same name (or a near version) and send friend requests to the targeted person’s friends.
How to See a Hidden Friend list on Facebook
There are ways you can easily access and view hidden friends’ including mutual friends and that is what I will be sharing with you.
Firstly, you must own a Facebook account because before you can access the social media platform you need access to a Facebook account.
Secondly, you will need a Personal Computer with Google Chrome installed on it, and then follow the steps below;
How to view someone’s a Hidden Friends on Facebook with Social Revealer
To create an account, all you need is a mobile number or an email address. To open a Facebook account;
For You >>>> Welcome To Facebook: Create New Account | Log In
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php or open any of the Facebook apps you have on your device which could be the Facebook messenger lite of the normal Facebook app.
- If you use a PC, on the Facebook website, scroll down to find the sign-up form and click it. For mobile devices scroll down and click “Create new account”.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number by following the on-screen instructions.
- Click “sign up” at the bottom of the page
- Add some friends and follow the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up.
Visit the Google Chrome web store and install ‘Social Revealer’ to begin;
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “Social revealer”.
- After installation, open Facebook at www.facebook.com.
- Log in if you haven’t done so.
- Go to the profile of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open the “Social revealer” extension and find “See Friends” Click on it.
- A new tab would be opened with a list of all the Facebook user’s Facebook friends.
That’s how to see someone hidden friends on Facebook with social revealer.
Please note that “Facebook Friend Mapper” can also be used to view someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook
How to View Someone Hidden Friends on Facebook without Social Revealer
- Firstly, log in to Facebook and open the profile page of the person’s friend you wish to see.
- Secondly, open any image or post done by the person. After opening the post or image, find “fbid=” copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character.
- Thirdly, open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier.
- Click “enter” to search and a complete list of the person’s friend would be displayed.
These steps mentioned above will help you see someone’s hidden friends list as well as mutual friends. I hope I answered your question on: how can i see a hidden friend list on Facebook 2020.