Hotmail sign up permits you to send and receive emails. It is a free e-mail service provided to Internet users by the giant Microsoft. Hotmail was sold to Microsoft and was joined with the MSN group of services.
Hotmail accounts are comparable to Gmail accounts and you have to sign up for both Gmail and Hotmail before sending and receiving mails.
Specially for You >>> How to Create A Gmail Account | Gmail Account Sign Up 2020
Hotmail was traded with Outlook.com in 2013, which proposes an updated interface and upgraded choices for managing your emails.
Hotmail Sign Up: Updated Interface and Features of Hotmail
- The interface of Hotmail was updated and made easier for the users. It was made tablet and mobile-friendly; it loads faster and is stress-free especially when checking your inbox.
- You can view, share, and edit, files by having the right to use Microsoft Office web apps for free, anywhere to different devices.
- Hotmail also lets you screen your contacts and messages so that it would be easier for you to delete files.
Hotmail Sign Up and Log in: How to Create a Hotmail Email Account
Hotmail has been moved to Outlook after Microsoft’s acquirement some years back but there is still a way to create Hotmail email accounts.
Presently, Microsoft Corporation offer users with two free email services, which are @outlook.com and @hotmail.com.
The Hotmail.com account now appears to be fading away with the arrival of Gmail and Yahoo Mail, and most users think Hotmail email, is no longer operative.
However, the Hotmail login account is still active and accessible since you can still create your email account.
How to create a Hotmail email account, Hotmail create account, Hotmail registration, Hotmail sign up, and a new Hotmail account creation
What you need to know while creating or signing up with Hotmail, outlook, and windows live email id
Creating a www.hotmail.com account
- To begin with, visit the official website of MSN. The Hotmail login URL is https://live.com or www.Hotmail.com or https://outlook.com.
- After that, it will show you three options namely: “Create a free account”, “Try our apps” and “Support”.
- Then, create an Account if you already have an account on Hotmail or Sign Up if you want to register yourself for the services of Microsoft.
How to Create New Hotmail Email Account
For new users who want to create a new Hotmail account, please follow the procedures below
- Firstly, visit the site outlook.com in your web browser.
- Then, click the “create account” button.
- After that, enter any email address of your choice.
- Fourthly, add a strong password that you can easily recall and tap on the “next” button.
- Then, fill in the form that appears and click the “next” button for other forms.
- Finally, a verification code will be sent to your phone number at the end of the process marking the end of the registration.
After now, there won’t be any excuse for not using the MSN account with the above steps or to check or create your email Hotmail.
How to Login to Hotmail Email Account –Hotmail Sign in
Hotmail login is one of the world’s first webmail services on the Internet. If you are new on this service and do not know how the Hotmail sign- in process works, simply follow the steps below to log in to the Hotmail account.
Hotmail Sign in – 3 Easy Steps
- Firstly, go to https://outlook.com and click the “Sign in” button. Your browser spontaneously will redirect you to the Hotmail sign-in page.
- Secondly, put your email address; it should end with “@hotmail.com”. Otherwise, type Your Phone or Skype name. Then click “Next“.
- Thirdly, enter your strong password.
Please note, to get to your inbox without having to sign in each time especially if you are not sharing your system, select Keep me signed in. Then, select “Sign in“.
Where Is The Login Page For Hotmail?
In the new update, Hotmail moved the page and altered it completely, into the new UI called Outlook.
The open email web service has been restructured from the top down, as Microsoft tries to contend with Google’s Gmail services.
So far, Hotmail has more than half a billion users globally, making it one of the most common substitutes email services online.