Gmail login – here’s a step-by-step tutorial on logging into your Gmail account in the year 2020,
Firstly, read >>> How to Create a Gmail Account | Gmail Account Sign Up 2020
Gmail has made a huge difference in recent years, making communication much faster and easier. To send a message to another recipient, a Gmail user only needs a few clicks. Sign in to Gmail and create a new account ~ Gmail sign in add account
In terms of quality and user experience, Gmail has proven to be the greatest… It is considered to be the most widely used free email client. You can use desktops, mobile devices, tablets, and other devices to access your Gmail account. To access your Gmail account, all you need is a reliable internet data connection.
Gmail Account Sign in – How to Log into Gmail? | gmail.com login
Depending on which device you’re using, we’ll show you how to effortlessly sign into your Gmail account in the sections below.
Login Gmail Email Through Computer – Using a computer to Access Google account
- Open a browser on your PC and go to www.gmail.com login
- Enter the email address and password for your Google account. If you, have it set up, you can also use your phone number instead of your email?
- If you are routed to a Gmail page, the sign-in link is located in the top-right corner of the page.
How to Logout or Sign from a Computer
You may easily sign out on your computer by clicking your photo in the top right corner. Then click the Sign Out button.
Android Device (Smartphone or Tablet)
• Open the Gmail app on your phone or tablet.
• Go to the top left corner of the screen and select Menu.
• Tap the down arrow to the right of where it reads your username.
• Click on Add Account
• Select the type of account you want to create.
• To add your account to the app, follow the on-screen prompts.
• Once you’ve finished, every time you open Gmail on your device, you’ll be instantly signed in.
How To Logout from Android
Removing your account from your phone or tablet is the best way to logout or sign out of the Gmail app.
How to Login Gmail on iPhone and iPad
• Go to the App Store and download the Gmail app for your device.
• Open the app and go to the upper left corner of the screen to the Menu button.
• Select your account’s address from the drop-down menu.
• Click on Manage Accounts from the drop-down menu, then Add Account.
• In the appropriate fields, type your Gmail username and password.
• Once you’ve added your account, you’ll be instantly signed in every time you access the app.
How to sign out of Gmail
The best approach to sign out or log out of your Gmail app on a smartphone or tablet is to remove your account from that particular device.
FAQs Forgotten username or password
To change your username and password, click here to be redirected to the Account Support and Recovery page.
What browsers are supported by Gmail?
How to block unwanted emails?
Select the email you want to ban by clicking on it. click the down arrow and click block.
How to change your Google account settings?
Open Gmail and go to Settings in the top right corner. You have the option of selecting which labels should be displayed on this page. When you’re finished, save your modifications.
How to View, read, reply to and delete email messages
- To view, read, reply to, and delete email messages, follow the instructions below:
- Make sure you’re on the Mail tab on the top left once you’ve logged in.
- Click Inbox to view your e-mail messages.
- Double-click the message you wish to read to open it.
- To reply, go to the top of the message and click the Reply button.
- To reply from the Inbox view, right click a message and click Reply, or highlight a message and press R on the keyboard.
- To delete one or more messages, select them and press Delete on the keyboard, or right-click and select Delete from the menu.
- You can view sent messages in the Sent folder while draft messages can be viewed in the Drafts folder.
Deleted messages will go to the Trash folder.