First Bank code for transfer: How to make a money transfer & check account balance
Customers can now experience streamless transactions anywhere and at any time with the help of FirstBank transfer codes and Mobile Banking. The service is quick, safe, and dependable, as well as being convenient.
The 894-transfer code from First Bank is a quick, convenient, secure, and simple method to the bank. Customers must first register for the ussd service code by phoning *894*0#. The services are available to all Airtel, MTN, Globacom, and Etisalat subscribers.
- How To Use the First Bank Transfer Code and USSD 2020 Code – Firstbank Mobile Banking Transaction
- Zenith Bank Mobile App | Free App Download | Money Transfer App | Zenith Bank Apk 2020
- Internet Banking-Uba Nigeria: Log In, Transfer Codes, Customer Care And U-Direct
- Firstbank Mobile App Download 2020 – Register and Activate Your Account in Nigeria
- Glo Cash Loan: Quick Mobile Money Loan in Nigeria
Table of Contents
How to Register for First Bank Ussd code Pin ~ First Bank code for transfer
- Customers of First Bank should dial *894*0#.
- When the list of your debit cards appears, select Card.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN for the debit card you want to use.
- After that, set a new five-digit PIN, and your phone number will be active on First Bank’s USD Quick Banking.
You can also contact First Bank’s customer service department for more information.
How To Transfer as First Bank Account Holder ~ First Bank code for transfer
As a first-time bank account holder, here’s how to make a transfer.
Customers who have a bank account can transfer money using a variety of techniques depending on their preferences
The first bank transfer code is made up of
- 1 First bank ussd code
- 2.Mobile App Transfer
- First bank online OR First bank internet banking
Transfer money using First Bank USSD code
- Customers should dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
2. Confirm the amount you are transferring to the other bank account.
3. Enter your First Bank Five (5) digit PIN you created during the registration
First Bank Mobile App
The owner of the first bank account can also use the mobile app to pay money to a third party. They must, however, register for the application by downloading a mobile app from Google Play or Apple Store.
How to Sign Up for the First Bank App ~ First Bank code for transfer
- 1.Visit Google play store or iOS Appstore or Blackberry App Market
- 2.Download and install the app on your phone.
- 3.Use your ATM card and pin to register.
- To validate the account, you will receive an SMS with an OTP sent to your phone number. Copy the OTP and paste it into the app’s designated area before clicking “next.” The OTP is a one-time password that is used to verify your identity.
- Input the m-pin code. This is the first login pin for a bank’s mobile app.
- Securely enter a four-digit pin code. This will also be required when using the First Bank Mobile App to conduct transactions.
- Begin transferring funds, purchasing airtime, and checking your account balance while on the go.
Transfer Money with First Bank Mobile App ~ First Bank code for transfer
- Open the App on Your Phone
2. Enter your username and Password
3. Click on the transfer’s tab
4. Enter the account number and amount for the receiver.
5. Double-check that all information is correct.
6. For authorization, enter your secure pin code.
Internet banking at First Bank ~ First Bank code for transfer
You can send money using your first bank’s online portal or set up an inter-switch portal for money transfers, bill payments (such as DStv and gotv), and airline ticket purchases.
Transfer Money with First Bank Online Banking ~ First Bank code for transfer
You can make multiple transfers in one transaction with FirstOnline
- Visit first bank online portal https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/corp/AuthenticationController
2.Enter your username and Password
3.Click on transfers
4. Input the recipient account number and amount
5. Verify to ensure all information is correct
New customers first bank customers need to register before they can make use of FirstOnline. The registration process is adumbrated below.
How to register for first bank online banking ~ First Bank code for transfer
To register or enroll for the first bank” FirstOnline” follow the steps below.
1. visit the online portal: https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/corp/AuthenticationController?
2. Enter your Card Number
3. Input your Card PIN
4 Enter Preferred User ID
5. Verification Code
6. Confirm Verification Code*
7. Click Next and follow the on-screen information to complete your registration
Important of First bank Online banking ~ First Bank code for transfer
First Bank Online Banking provides secure access to our clients’ First Bank accounts via an Internet connection at any time and from anywhere. You can use Online Banking to:
1. View your account balances and transaction history.
2. Transfer money between your First Bank and other bank accounts.
3. Get email, text, and/or login alerts for events, items, balances, and personal information.
4. Electronically receive statements
5. Make electronic bill payments
6. Purchase of airtime
7. Check the account statement
How to check First bank account Balance ~ First Bank code for transfer
You can check the balance of your First Bank account via the mobile app, the First Bank USSD code, or the First Bank internet banking.
Use the USSD code *894*00# to check the balance of your first bank account.
2. checking first bank account balance using a mobile app: log in to your account and click on check account balance
3. You can also check your account balance by using First bank internet banking
How to get First BANK Mini account statement ~ First Bank code for transfer
This can be done either with the first bank mobile App or FirstBank ussd code
1. Firstbank ussd code: Dial *894*Account Number#
2, First bank internet banking: login to an online portal to view your account balance
Chat Banking on WhatsApp by FirstBank
With FirstBank on Whatsapp, customers can stay First at not just chat banking on WhatsApp or staying connected with friends and loved ones, but also keeping in touch with your bank anytime and anywhere.
How can I transact on First bank WhatsApp?
1. Add FirstBank on Whatsapp with 0812444400 and just say “Hi” to customer care. Remember to ensure that your WhatsApp number is the same number registered with the Bank.
2.. Opt-in by accepting the Terms and Conditions
3. Provide your account number
4. Validate using your debit card
5. Setup your WhatsApp PIN
6. Do your first transaction
What transactions can be done through WhatsApp?
- Check your balance>
2.Send Money (Self & Others)
3. Pay Bills
4.Buy Airtime & Data
5.Generate your Mini-Statement (Coming Soon)
How can I create an account? First Bank code for transfer
To open your first bank account as a new customer, dial *894*0# and follow the on-screen instructions. It is simple and stress-free.
How can I stop my phone number from utilizing the USSD code?
Dial *894*911# and follow the prompt message to deactivate your first bank ussd profile from your mobile phone. This will stop any future transactions.