Facebook Friend Mapper app download, helps you to see your list of Facebook Mutual friends on Facebook. The Facebook friend mapper extension (developed by Alon Kollmann) follows the mutual friend’s feature of Facebook and gathers the Facebook hidden friends’ data of your friends and makes them public for you.
The Facebook friend mapper app download is easy to use and can collect data of all your mutual friend’s lists. But, firstly, you must have a Facebook account
Related >>> How to Make Facebook Page Private: Facebook Privacy Settings
Facebook Friend Mapper Extension: How to Create a Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account can be simple. Below is how you can create a free Facebook account. See the steps below:
- Firstly, open your Facebook app.
- Then, enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- After that, click on “Sign up”.
- Lastly, to finish creating your account, you have to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
With these steps, you will be able to create your Facebook account.
Checkout >>> Welcome to Facebook: Create New Account | Log In
How to Download the Facebook Friend Mapper Extension
Downloading the Facebook friends mapper is easy. Here are the steps below:
- Firstly, open your phone menu on your mobile phone
- Secondly, track down Google play store and click on it.
- Thirdly, type in the Facebook friend mapper on the search bar to start searching for it.
- After that, click on the friend mapper app to download or install it.
- Now, on the downloading page, locate “Install” and click on it.
- Lastly, wait for some minutes for the app to install.
With these steps, you will be able to download Facebook Friends Mapper Chrome extension.
How to Use Facebook Friends Mapper Extension
You can use Facebook Friends Mapper extension if you justify the following conditions:
Facebook user, whose friends list you want to target, must have at least one mutual friend with you and doesn’t matter if you are friends with him/her or not.
If you meet the above conditions, then below are the steps to use the Facebook Friend Mapper:
- Firstly, open the Facebook friend mapper app.
- Then, Log in to your Facebook account.
- After that, go to your friend’s profile that you want to see their hidden friends list.
- There, you will be seeing a new (Reveal Friends) option in the friend’s tab.
- Finally, tap on the “Reveal Friends” options and you will be able to see all the friends whether they are your mutual friends or not.
How to Facebook Hidden Friends with a Desktop Computer
Hiding my Facebook can be one of the best features due to the current outbreak of hackers looking for people to monitor their accounts.
Below is how to hide my Facebook friends. See the steps below:
- Firstly, log in to your Facebook account.
- Secondly, click on the downward-pointing arrow to display Facebook’s main menu.
- Thirdly, locate, and click on “Settings”.
- After that, on the left side of the screen click on “Privacy”.
- Then, on (How People Find and Contact You), locate “how to see your friends list” and click on “Edit”.
- Lastly, you are to choose who you want to be able to see your friends list from the options including Friends and Only Me.
With these steps, you will be able to hide your Facebook friends
How to Hide My Facebook Friends |Facebook Hidden Friends with a Mobile Device
Follow the below steps to hide your Facebook friends on the Facebook platform. See the steps below:
- Open your Facebook app.
- Now, log in to the Facebook app.
- After that, click on “Menu” in the shape of three horizontal lines.
- Tap on “Setting & Privacy.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Now, locate the Privacy section and tap “Privacy Settings”.
- Track down “How people find and contact you” and click on “Who can see your friends list”.
- Lastly, choose who you want to be able to see your friends list. You can choose to restrict the list to friends or “Only Me” which hides it from everyone else.