Facebook Dating Not Showing Up is for a reason. In this article, we’ll be discussing why the Facebook Dating app doesn’t show up, and I encourage you to go through this article to the end to understand why Facebook Dating doesn’t show up.
Facebook Dating Not Showing Up may be because it has not been introduced in your country or dating on Facebook is not available in your country to use the Dating Profile
Secondly, you may also not be using the Facebook application, or you may be under 18 years of age.
Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – Facebook Dating Availability
If you are wondering why Facebook Dating is not visible in your Facebook app it may be because the Love feature is not yet available in all places yet but only a few countries.
Facebook has made Facebook dating available to 18+ users. Therefore, accessing Facebook dating means you must be 18 years or older.
Finding dates on Facebook entails meeting all the requirements set out in this content.
Facebook users have occasionally reported problems with a dating service including:
• Facebook Dating does not come from the Facebook app.
• Facebook Dating will not upload.
• The Facebook app is always hanging.
• Photos and other features do not appear in the app.
• Facebook Dating Notifications do not appear on your home screen.
You Should Also See >>> Facebook Dating – Facebook Dating App Download | Dating On Facebook 2020
If Facebook Dating is not working for you, try updating the Facebook app, starting your device again, or trouble-shooting your internet connection.
The information in this article applies to the Facebook app for iOS and Android.
Causes of Dating With Facebook Does Not Work
If you have a problem with Facebook Dating, it may be for the following reasons:
• The Facebook app requires updating.
• Facebook Dating app finds it difficult to load.
• You have stopped notifications from popping up.
• There are difficulties with your internet connection.
• The mobile device’s store data has virus.
Depending on the source of the problem, you may be waiting for the Facebook group to fix it, but there are a few things you can try right now
How to Fix When Facebook Dating Does Not Work
Resolve the most common issues with social media dating.
Try these steps until Facebook Dating works well:
1. Update the Facebook app. If Facebook Dating is not visible, you may need to update the Facebook mobile app to the latest version. It is possible to open automatic Android updates and update all apps at the same time on the iPhone
2. Check your Wi-Fi connection. If you are connected to a Wi-Fi network and have problems with other apps, you may need trouble-shooting your internet connection.
Enable Facebook application notifications. If you turn off app notifications, be sure to do enable Facebook app or return notifications back
Clear the cache of your mobile device. Your device saves data to help apps run faster, but in some cases this data is corrupt and causes apps to stop working properly. Clearing the cache on your iPhone or Android device can resolve any conflicts.
See if Facebook is down. If other users report problems with Facebook, there may be nothing you can do but wait until it works again.
Close Facebook application. When you close apps on iPhones or Android devices, it can fix small bugs that cause features to be lost.
Restart your device. Turning off your phone and restarting it can solve many amazing problems.
Delete and install the Facebook app. Try uninstalling the app on iOS or Android and download it again on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Contact Facebook Help Center. If you can’t access Facebook Dating