Facebook Avatar Setup, Setup a Facebook Avatar, Avatar Setup on Facebook, Set up Avatar on Facebook, Create Your Own Avatar Realistic
Facebook Avatar Setup simply means how to make or create your own Facebook Avatar. The New released and trending Facebook 2020 new feature is called Avatar on Facebook.
This Facebook avatar is made possible with the Facebook avatar setup app.
Facebook Avatar setup app is one of the recent features on Facebook at the moment.
Specially For You >>> Facebook Avatar Maker App – Free Facebook Avatar Creator 2020
The Facebook avatar app is making waves on the platform and lots of Facebook users globally are using the app and are happy with the result they are getting.
Facebook Avatar Setup
Facebook has rolled out it Avatars which is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji cartoon look-alike that users can make of themselves.
Avatars can be used in comments, Facebook stories, and messenger.
After the launch, there was a radical increase on search engines like Google with lots of enquiries from Facebook users on how to make a Facebook avatar.
Other search terms such as Avatar on Facebook profile, recent Facebook feature, avatar on Facebook not working, Avatar on Facebook not showing, the avatar on Facebook messenger, etc.
Also, my avatar on Facebook, Avatar on Facebook, the new avatar on Facebook, create an avatar on Facebook, Make avatar on Facebook, change avatar on Facebook, Avatar maker, create your avatar, learn how to create Facebook Avatar.
Make your own animated character avatars; share your newly created avatar with Facebook friends, household, and Facebook groups. These and so many other search terms became the other of the day.
The new Avatar on Facebook feature is launched with mobile phone users in mind, even though it can be created using a laptop, or any other device that can access Facebook messenger URL or www.facebook.com
Still, the Avatar creator App is made available for download for mobile phone users; Android and iOS devices.
How to Set up Facebook Avatar
Facebook has made the method very open thus; creating your own avatar using the app should not be a problem.
To configure your Facebook Avatar on your iOS and android devices follow the below steps:
1. Login or set up a Facebook account
Firstly, log into your Facebook account via the Android or iOS app. If you don’t have the app, you can easily download from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2. Open the Facebook app menu
You have to either tap on the three lines that represent the menu options in the Facebook app or swipe right a few times to access the menu option.
3. Select Avatars
Once you are in the app menu, you’ll be directed to a suite of alternatives. Click the ‘see more’ button, and you’ll see an ‘Avatars’ option. Click on it
4. Start creating your Avatars for facebook
The route to create your Facebook Avatar is a simple case of following the on-screen instructions.
- Firstly, start with your avatar’s skin tone, and then will move onto hairstyle selection.
- Afterwards, you’ll then be able to choose your eye color, eyebrows shape, face shape, facial hair and other attributes that define one’s face.
- You can also choose if you want your avatar to put on glasses or lipstick
- Once you’re done with creating your avatars head and face, you now have the option to choose your body shape and clothing style.
- Lastly, you will select some form of headwear if you want
Once you’re done, click next and your avatar will be ready for use. It’s really that simple, isn’t it?
How to Access Facebook Avatar Setup Page
Opening Facebook Avatar setup app is not difficult, actually, without steps, as a Facebook user you should have no problem opening the app.
Stages to accessing Facebook avatar app is stated below:
- Firstly, open your Facebook app and login
- Secondly, once the app opens, at the top right corner you will see the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines)
- Thirdly, on the menu, you would not find the app since it is a new app, so click the see more icon
- After that, once the see more icon opens, you would see the Facebook avatar setup app, click on it and the app would open.
That’s how to access Facebook avatar setup app. Start the creation of your avatar right away.