Download Windows 7 games for Windows 10
Here’s how to get Windows 7 games on your Windows 10 computer.
Windows 7 had a number of good, gorgeous games, including several great new games from Vista, such as Chess Titans, Mahjong Titans, and Purble Place, as well as some traditional card games with new glossy graphics.
For some reason, Microsoft opted to retire these titles, instead opting for bloated modern games from the store. Here’s a quick guide to bringing your favorite Windows 7 games back to life on Windows 10.
Download Windows 7 games for Windows 10.
This package now works in all versions of Windows 10, including the most recent builds:
To get all of your Windows 7 games to work in Windows 10, do the following:
- Download the game ZIP archive from the following website: Windows 7 games are available for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 8. 1.
- Run the Win7GamesForWin10-Setup.exe file after unpacking it.
- Go through the installation wizard and choose the games you wish to install on Windows 10.
You’ve completed the task! Play your favorite games right now by going to the Start menu.
That is all there is to it. Games from Windows 7 are now available on Windows 10.
How to run the WhatsApp desktop app on Windows 7
Despite the fact that a desktop version of the hugely successful WhatsApp mobile messaging software has been released, the app’s makers claim that it is only compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 8/8.1.
If you’re using Windows 7, your operating system doesn’t officially support it. Regardless, you can get WhatsApp to work on Windows 7 for the time being.
As of this writing, the WhatsApp for Desktop installer does not verify the operating system version and can be run on Windows 7 as well. So, here’s what you should do.
- Open this page in your browser and download the Windows 10 and Windows 8 installers. As of this writing, the file is 61.4 MB in size.
- To run and install the app, double-click it. WhatsApp’s shortcut will appear on the desktop and in the Start Menu within a few seconds, and the app will open.
- It displays a QR code, which you must read using the WhatsApp program on your phone. Open your phone’s menu by clicking the three-dot button, then pick WhatsApp online to use the phone’s camera to scan the QR code on your computer screen. Only a wrapper for the web version exists on the desktop.
- After that, you can begin chatting right away. The app, like the Web version, requires you to keep mobile WhatsApp operating on your phone. It also does not yet support voice calls.
After a brief test, we found it to be totally useable in Windows 7. When you get a message, it displays a red overlay symbol on its taskbar button to indicate unread messages, similar to Skype for Desktop.
Toast notifications, which are only accessible in Windows 8 and Windows 10, will obviously not work, but this isn’t a major deal because toast notifications reveal all of your WhatsApp messages to everyone who looks at your screen, infringing on your privacy.
So, if you’re running Windows 7, you can get WhatsApp to work with only slight restrictions. The app itself is also a problem. It’s relatively basic software compared to similar solutions like Viber or Telegram, and it lacks many of the capabilities given by rival apps on their desktop counterparts.
These rival apps do not necessitate the use of your phone’s mobile version. Your phone is only necessary for a one-time SMS verification in the event of Viber or Telegram. Apart from these limitations, WhatsApp functions normally.
Kindly assist us.
Please share this post using the buttons below if you enjoyed it. It won’t take much of your time, but it will help us progress. Thank you for your help.