Best WiFi Name Generator – We’ll look at some of the best and funniest WiFi names, as well as some random Wi-Fi name generators, in this article.
We’ll be listing roughly 80 of them when it comes to cool Wi-Fi names. Choose from the options on the list and utilize them on your Wi-Fi connection. But first, a little background.
Technology has improved throughout time, and this has had an impact on WiFi as well. There was a time when using a LAN network was the norm. We both had to deal with the Mo-dem era. People now use routers, MiFi devices, and mobile devices because times have changed.
The reason for this is that in order to share an internet connection from these devices with other devices, you must first turn on the Wi-Fi service, also known as a hotspot on mobile phones.
Every one of these devices comes with a pre-configured Wi-Fi name. While this is admirable, it makes sense to personalize it. Changing my stylish Wi-Fi name is something I enjoy doing. Especially if I don’t want people to figure out what ISP I’m using or what device I’m using.
Before we go over some of the funniest and most amusing WiFi names, let’s look at how to modify the Wi-Fi name on any router.
How To Change Wi-Fi Name on Any Router
Follow these instructions to change the WiFi name on any router you use:
1. Make sure you know your router’s IP address first. This is usually displayed on the wireless router’s back side. If you can’t find it, call your Internet service provider and ask for the IP address. In general, it’s something along the lines of 192.168.0.1.
2. Make sure the device you’re using is connected to the Wi-Fi network whose name you’d like to modify.
3. In your usual browser, type http://192.168.0.1 or the router IP address provided by your ISP on the back of your wireless router.
4. Enter your username and password when the router admin page loads.
5. Next, select login or sign in from the drop-down menu.
6. In the admin page’s wireless tab, type your selected humorous WiFi name in the Name (SSID) field. Check for settings if you can’t find the wireless tab.
7. When you’re finished, click apply.
That is all there is to it. You’ve successfully altered your router’s WiFi name to something amusing and intriguing.
Now that we’ve covered that, let’s have a look at some of the coolest, most bizarre, and amusing WiFi names available.
Best WiFi Name Generator – Top 80 Random and Funny Simple WiFi Names
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best and funniest WiFi names you may use as your wifi’s SSID name after doing some research. This will offer you a sense of individuality.
- Virus Found
- Sorry, Wifi is in another castle
- I have a boyfriend
- Your village people
- No Signal
- Selling my friend’s kidney for iPhone X
- Don’t touch me
- BSNL too slow
- No Network
- Hey, Hey!
- Get the hell out of my WiFi
- Ransomware Found
- Buy PayPal soon
- Don’t connect, save bandwidth
- Must love dogs
- Cats vs Dogs
- You are WiFizoned
- FBI Vehicle #836
- Android vs iOS
- Only for poor people
- Free WiFi. Just Kidding
- Call me for password
- Connect your Nokia 3310
- Click here for Internet Mom
- RIP LAN
- Empire Fans Only
- Iron man vs Captain America
- I’m Hulk
- Y u no get Wi-Fi
- FRIENDS Fans connect here
- Installing virus, Please wait
- Enter your ATM PIN for the internet
- Recharge Rs. 100 to 9876543210 for password
- Don’t connect to this WiFi
- This is a trap
- You are under CCTV surveillance
- I got you
- This is not the WiFi you are looking for
- You will die if you tap me
- No WiFi for you
- 404 WiFi not found
- Wanna connect? 😉
- I have WiFi but you don’t
- Look your face in the mirror before connecting to WiFi
- Check your credit card bill. lol
- Don’t enter into my world
- Our internet is faster than your’s
- Your music is annoying
- Neighbors, please stop using my Wi-Fi
- Praise the Lord for password
- YouTube videos are buffering. Don’t connect
- You can’t connect me
- Connect for free Justin Bieber songs
- Finding WiFi
- Go get your own WiFi!
- WiFi Connected
- Click to install Noad Variance Virus
- Free bitcoins
- Shake your phone for connecting to this WiFi
- Praise the Lord for password
- Happy birthday, stranger
- This is hotspot, not WiFi
- It hurts when you use my Wi-Fi
- Poor signal
- Wi-Fi from Mars
- Ask StackOverflow for password
- Connect to Geek Dashboard
- Free WiFi for Nokia 3310
- Dad, I failed in maths exam
- Please contact your ISP for free internet
- Please Wait, Loading…
- Connection lost
- No internet access
- D: virus.exe
- Downloading virus
- WiFi not working
- Reboot to connect WiFi
Let’s speak about some WiFi name generators now that we’ve talked about some of the best and interesting WiFi names to utilize as your SSID.
Funny and Cool WiFi Name Generator (Online Tool)
This WiFi name generator tool will generate thousands of unique, cool, and humorous WiFi names for your wireless router. You may easily change the name of your WiFi router to your desired option. This results in a really cool and unusual name. For those in your immediate vicinity, to be precise.
How To Change Mobile WiFi Name?
While we’ve already covered how to change the WiFi name on your router, let’s have a look at how to alter the WiFi name on your Android or iOS device.
Change WiFi Name on Android
- Go to settings
- Select Portable Hotspot
- Select Set up portable hotspot.
- In the SSID field, insert any of the names from the list above.
- When done, tap the done option.
That is all there is to it.You’ve successfully changed Wi-Fi name on Android phones.
Change WiFi Name on iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on About
- Select Name
- Type in the name you’d like to use. This will be the name used to describe the iPhone on other devices, as well as the name for Wi-Fi. As a result, the Wi-Fi name will be the same.
That is all there is to it. That’s how to modify your iPhone’s WiFi name.
There are some of the funniest and most amusing WiFi names, as well as WiFi name generators, in this list. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.