BBVA Bank Acronym Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria was created in 1964 as the Central Bank and Trust Company of Birmingham Alabama. It became BBVA Compass Bank in 2007, after a series of mergers and was acquired by Banco Bilboa Vizcaya Argentaria, the second-largest bank in Spain. It is now known as just BBVA globally since 2019
At present, BBVA bank is the 30th largest bank in the US, with more than $90 billion in total assets. The bank operates 644 branches in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, California, and Texas.
BBVA Bank Features and Benefits
In addition to free checking, they offer one of the highest yielding money market accounts in the industry, and at very competitive rates on CDs, but they also offer the full range of loans, small business banking, and both self-directed and managed investment choices.
For You >>>> 10 Best Money Making Apps That Payout Fast In 2020
If you are looking for a one-stop financial shop, BBVA can be the place to find it.
Quick Summary of BBVA Features and Benefits
- Low and no-fee accounts
- Full-service online bank
- High rates on selected accounts
- Low minimum opening deposits
The Bank can be contacted by phone from Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, and Saturdays, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Central time.
BBVA Bank Locations near me in Your Area
BBVA Bank has 642 branches nationwide. This traditional brick and mortar bank is a large bank that services a large population, with ATM locations, though not currently tracking them.
For more tracking details visit: https://www.mybanktracker.com/
How to Open an Account with the BBVA Compass Bank – Online Banking
You can use your smart device or PC to open any kind of account with the BBVA Compass Bank account online.
They operate different kinds of accounts such as checking accounts, money market account, business accounts, savings account, and many others.
How to Open an Account with BBVA Compass Bank
- Firstly, on your web browser, go to www.bbvacompass.com
- Secondly, click on Apply Now at the top of the page.
- Thirdly, on the next page, you will be shown with the different types of accounts that are available on the platform.
- Then search for the account of choice and click on Apply Now.
- On the next page, you will be given an online application form.
- Enter your name, date of birth, social security number, address and contact details.
- Also, verification of your identity, employment status, and income.
- When you are done with providing the necessary details for the application of the account, click on Continue.
These are the necessary steps to follow to create your account with the BBVA compass bank online.
Alternatively, you can visit any BBVA compass bank near you, and follow every direction given to you.
How to Log in To Your Online BBVA Compass Bank Account
Use your smart mobile device or your PC to access your account over the internet.
Here’s just how to get started.
- On your web browser, go to www.bbvacompass.com
- On the right side of the page, enter the username and password.
- Click on Sign in, and get started.
BBVA Compass Bank Mobile App
You can also carry out banking activities via the mobile banking app. here’s how to download the app.
- On your Google play store or Apple app store, click on your search box or icon.
- Type in BBVA compass banking.
- On the next page, the app will be displayed to you, click on it.
- Click on Install or Get, and begin the download.
- Once it is done, open the app and get started.
That’s how to bank from your mobile device.
If you’re looking for a new online bank, BBVA is an online Bank with Everything.
It is a banking institution with hundreds of local branches in several states across the country.