AOL mail sign in is a license to the territory of E-mail service given by America Online, Inc.
This huge media corporation is commonly known for its instant messaging service AIM (AOL Instant Messaging), so AOL mail is at times called AIM Mail.
Procuring AOL sign in and mail login to AOL are direct and easy techniques, but some degree of attentiveness is needed whenever you are using public services, for example to log in AOL mail.
To assist users we have some tips making AOL mail sign in even faster and easier.
AOL sign in comes with many features. Some of the features of AOL email service are:
- Firstly, it permits attaching a 25 MB file in a single email.
- Secondly, it offers a storage capacity of 1000 new messages and 4000 old messages.
- There are cutting-edge security features to protect your account from hacking.
- Then, it supports SMTP, POP3, and IMAP.
- It also offers auto-amendment and spells check feature.
But, you must create an account to use all these amazing features.
AOL Mail Sign in – How to Create AOL Email Account / Login
To install and create an account, follow the process below;
- Firstly, click on the search engine and type AOL app.
- The icon will appear, click on it.
- Then, click on install and open the app.
- After that, the app will open then you can now locate the mail icon below and then click on the icon.
- Click the on sign up icon below the page.
- Then enter the subsequent details such as full name, username, mobile number, password, and date for birth.
- Lastly, run through the whole section again to check for any wrong details. After the validation checkup, secure your account by accepting the term and services.
Please note that you have to authenticate your phone number by putting the code on the page. Users without the app can also access the mail through the computer
AOL Mail Login Process
Once you have effectively created an AOL account, follow the steps below to log in to your account:
- Firstly, launch any browser on your device and go to https://www.aol.com/
- Secondly, click on the ‘Login/Join’ button.
- Thirdly, enter your credentials i.e. username and password.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Sign in’ button and thereafter you will be able to access your account.
Simple isn’t it? But that’s not the end of the story. Logging into your AOL account is not as simple as it looks.
There may be factors that can create issues in AOL mail sign in and initial registering.
These matters include retrieving lost accounts, security reasons, initial registering and, a day-to-day use of AOL mail account.
What Can Be The Reasons For AOL Mail Sign In Issues To Occur?
- Forgotten password
- The server may be busy or site is down
- Net connectivity errors
How to resolve the issue of the forgotten password?
If you have forgotten your AOL email password, then you need to reset it and solve the login problems.
For that you can follow the mentioned steps:
- Firstly, open the AOL mail account page
- Then, enter your username and click on the option of ‘I have forgotten my password’ in the given field
- After that, you will be given the option to reset the password with the help of three given options.
- If you select the option of the registered email ID, then write the ID in the required space. You will be given a code at the address and a link. Enter the code in the link provided and reset the password.
- Alternatively, the two-factor authentication must be enabled if you have chosen the option of resetting the password via phone number. You can change the password with the number code that you will receive at your mobile
- The last option is by answering the security question.
How to fix other issues that might lead to AOL mail login errors, issues like
- The error related to Authentication
- AOL login site is not working
- AOL mail sign in is missing
- AOL email screen is not available
- Unable to access AOL mail
- Getting blank screen while AOL mail login
- AOL is not working on iPhone
- Network issues
- Getting error message during AOL login
- AOL Desktop Gold is not opening
Troubleshooting AOL Email Login Issues
Here are some quick fixes that will help you to get rid of the annoying login errors:
- Check the Internet
- Verify Browser Settings.- clear the browser’s cache, cookie, and history
- Recheck the Login Credentials and change the Firewall Settings
- Update the AOL Gold browser or try signing in via a different platform
- Attempt signing in after some time or start the system again and then try again
- Use the smart phone’s hotspot if the Wi-Fi connection is creating troubles.
- Close all other programs that might be running in the background
A Final thought on AOL mail sign in and login
These were a few selections that you could choose for solving the AOL mail sign in troubles.