Amazon Prime Day – Amazon’s second Prime Day sale begins in just a few hours in the United States, but some massive early offers have already begun.
Amazon’s massive Prime Day-style sale is now only a few hours away in the United States.
The ‘Prime Early Access sale,’ which runs from Tuesday, October 11 to Wednesday, October 12, will contain hundreds of thousands of early Christmas season discounts.
Amazon promises there will be up to 80% off TVs, and if it’s anything like the actual Prime Day, we can anticipate large discounts on everything from computers, home and kitchen appliances, beauty products, and fashion.
Some discounts have already gone live, including the cheapest pricing ever on the Echo Dot, 4K Fire TV stick, and Fire 7 tablet. In addition, you can now browse a variety of discounts from well-known companies such as Apple, Samsung, and others. We’ve rounded up all the finest Prime Day offers here, and our Prime Day in October live blog has all the latest news.
Most of these early discounts are accessible to everyone, but the main majority of the official Prime Early Access sale will be for Prime members only, so if you’re not a member, you’ll need to join up for a free 30-day Prime trial.
Just remember to cancel before your trial period finishes if you don’t want to pay the $14.99 monthly charge.
While it is early, this second Prime Day offer is a great place to start if you want to stretch out your Christmas buying this year.
We see it as a warm-up for Black Friday 2022, and we expect lots of competitors to respond with discounts in the coming days.
We’ll have all of the finest Prime Day 2 offers right here as soon as they arrive, so bookmark this page and come back often as we’re just getting started.
Amazon October Prime Day
It’s finally here!
Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale (aka their October Prime Day event) has officially begun, and there are a plethora of offers to be had.
This year, Amazon is throwing a second Prime Day-style event called the Prime Early Access Sale.
While not technically a “Prime Day” event, it will feature 48 hours of savings on hundreds of thousands of goods throughout the site.
The Prime Early Access Sale began today (Oct. 11) and will finish at the end of the day on Wednesday, Oct. 12.
There are plenty of offers, so let’s take a look at the greatest October Prime Day discounts.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is Amazon’s largest annual sale.
The annual two-day bargains extravaganza is conducted during the summer months and is only available to Amazon Prime subscribers.
If you aren’t a member when the next one comes around, you can always sign up for a free 30-day trial to gain access to the Prime Day bargains for that year.
Amazon Prime Day – Top 10 Amazon Prime Day deals
1. Amazon Echo Show + 2 smart lights for $35 (a $74 save).
2. Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener for $17 (a $13 savings).
3. Grubhub offers a 20% discount.
4. Peleton Bike: $1,225 (a $220 savings)
5. Amazon Fire TV 4K Max: $35 (a $20 savings).
6. AirPods Pro 2nd Gen: $235 (a $14 savings)
7. Garmin Venu Sq: $150 (a $100 savings)
8. 23andMe DNA test kits: $99 (a $101 save).
9. Select SodaStream packages are up to 38% discounted.
10. Solo Stove portable: $66 (a $44 savings).
Below is a comprehensive list of all the finest Prime Day discounts we’ve discovered. Our experienced staff is continually updating the list, so be sure to check back frequently for new bargains as they become available.
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day Amazon device deals
Echo Dot (3rd Generation): $18
To get the most out of almost any smart gadget, make sure you have a smart speaker in your home. This third-generation Amazon Echo Dot lets you operate any Alexa-enabled smart device with the sound of your voice, and it can also offer news updates, check the weather, update your calendar, set timers, and many other things. At this price, you could put one in each room in your house.
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day deals on Amazon Fire TV sets:
• Fire TV Cube: $60 (save $60)
• Fire TV Stick: $20 (save $20)
• Fire TV Stick 4K: $25 (save $25)
• Fire TV Stick 4K Max: $35 (save $20)
• Up to 26% off Fire TV 4-Series (save $120)
• Up to 48% off Fire TV Stick bundles (save $25)
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day deals on Amazon Echo speakers:
• Echo Show 15: $170 (save $80)
• Echo Show 8 (2nd-Gen): $70 (save $60)
• Echo Dot with Clock (4th-Gen): $35 (save $25)
• Echo Show 5: $35 (save $50)
• Echo Buds (2nd-Gen): $90 (save $50)
• Echo Dot (3rd-Gen): $18 (save $21)
• Echo (4th-Gen): $60 (save $40)
• Echo Auto: $15 (save $35)
• Echo Glow: $17 (save $13)
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day deals on Amazon Fire tablets:
• Fire HD 10 Kids: $120 (save $80)
• Fire HD 10 Kids Pro: $120 (save $80)
• Fire 7 tablet: $45 (save $15)
• Fire HD 8: $45 (save $45)
• Fire HD 10: $75 (save $75)
• Fire HD 10 Plus: $105 (save $75)
• Fire 7 Kids: $60 (save $50)
• Fire HD 8 Kids: $70 (save $70)
• Fire HD 8 Kids Pro: $70 (save $70)
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day deals on Amazon Kindle e-readers:
• Kindle Oasis: $180 (save $70)
• Kindle Paperwhite: $100 (save $40)
• Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition: $135 (save $55)
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day deals on Amazon devices:
• Up to 32% off Kindle devices
• Up to $104 off Ring doorbells
• Up to $120 off Eero mesh kits
• Amazon Halo View: $45 (save $35)
• Amazon Smart Plug: $13 (save $12)
• Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor: $49 (save $21)
• Up to $165 off Blink cameras
• Up to 48% off smart home devices
• Up to $105 off Luna gaming bundles
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day TV Deals
Amazon Fire TV Omni Series: From $330
This year, Amazon began producing its own television sets that run the Fire TV OS, alongside devices from Insignia and Toshiba. The Omni Series has Alexa and Dolby Vision for hands-free TV. The 4-Series offers fewer features but is less expensive. Each model is available in a variety of sizes.
$330 at Amazon
Related Article: AMAZON PRIME LOGIN: EASY GUIDELINES TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day TV deals:
• TCL 50-inch Class 4 Series 4K Smart Roku TV: $270 (save $230)
• LG 65-inch C2 Series OLED Evo 4K Smart TV: $1,797 (save $200)
• Insignia 4K Fire TVs: From $200 (up to 38% off)
• Insignia HD Fire TVs: From $100 (up to 44% off)
• Toshiba 50-inch C350 Smart 4K Fire TV: $250 (save $80)
• TCL 55-inch 5 Series 4K QLED Smart Google TV: $400 (save $30)
• Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K Smart TV: $798 (save $100)
• Sony OLED Smart TVs: From $1,248 (up to 28% off)
• LG 65-inch C2 Series OLED Evo 4K Smart TV: $1,797
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day Cricut Deals
Cricut Explore 3
With Cricut gear and software, making creative things at home has never been easier. Whether you want to make your own shirts or decals, or you want to go more sophisticated with greeting cards and chipboards, the Cricut software plus a smart concept will get you very far.
However, once you start purchasing Cricut equipment and materials, the costs quickly pile up. Fortunately, there is a lot of Cricut products on sale today, so now is a wonderful time to get started.
$260 at Amazon
• Cricut EasyPress 2: $100 (Save $90)
• Cricut Explore Air 2: $180 (Save $20)
• Cricut Smart Permanent Vinyl: $4 (Save $5)
• Cricut Stronggrip Cutting Mat 3-Pack: $15 (Save $3)
• Cricut Rotary Cutter: $15 (Save $6)
• Cricut Infusible Ink Pens – Neon: $8 (Save $8)
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day Kitchen Deals
Best Prime Day Kitchen Deals
Brita filters to be replaced every couple of months, which adds up over the course of a year.
When you notice a bargain like this, it’s usually a good idea to stock up on a couple of them so you don’t have to pay full price when it’s time to make the change.
$16 at Amazon
Amazon Prime Day – More Kitchen Prime Day Deals
• Calphalon 10-pice Pots and Pans set: $152 (Save $88)
• Crockpot Electric Lunch Box: $30 (Save $15)
• First Alert Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector: $23 (Save $24)
• OXO Good Grips Pop Container – 0.6QT: $9 (Save $3)
• Hamilton Beach Electric Food Processor: $23 (Save $5)
• Brita Elite water filter replacement 2-pack: $29 (save $6)
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day headphone deals
AirPods Pro 2
The second-generation AirPods Pro are currently on sale for $239, which is the lowest price they’ve ever been. These headphones were only recently produced and provide significant enhancements over the first-generation earphones.
Amazon has it at $235.
Beats Fit Pro
During this offer, the finest AirPods Pro replacements, the Beats Fit Pro, are 20% off. They include many of the same characteristics as the AirPods Pro and are even preferred by some users over the AirPods. If you’ve been wanting to give them a go, now is the moment.
Amazon charges $160.
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day headphone deals:
• AirPods 2: $90 (save $70)
• Beats Studio Buds: $100 (save $50)
• Bose QuietComfort 45: $229 (save $100)
• AirPods Max: $479 (save $70)
• Beats Studio3 wireless headphones: $170 (save $180)
• Bose SoundSport wireless headphones: $89 (save $40)
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day toy deals
Funko Pop! Advent Calendar: Pokemon: $42
If you know a youngster (or an adult) who is a huge Pokemon fan, this Funko Pop! advent calendar is a great pre-Christmas present to get, especially with the 30% off. It includes 24 small vinyl Pokemon figures, one released each day, including fan favourites like Pikachu, Charmander, and Mewtwo.
$42 at Amazon
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day toy deals:
• Melissa & Doug toys: From $9 (save up to 53%)
• Wizards of the Coast (save up to 50%)
• Schwinn Bikes, Trailers and Wagons (save up to 33%)
• Strategy and Board Games (save up to 50%)
• Discovery Kids Gemstone Dig Stem science kit: $13 (save $7)
• TeeTurtle reversible plushies: $11 (save $4)
• Lego Ideas Seinfeld building kit: $64 (save $16)
• Lego BrickHeadz Star Wars, the Mandalorian and the Child: $11 (save $9)
• Playmobil Knight Rider K.I.T.T.: $68 (save $22)
• Nerf Modulus Recon MKIII Blaster: $28 (save $6)
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day health and fitness deals
Garmin Forerunner 255S: $315
The Forerunner 255 is one of Garmin’s top smartwatches, with precise GPS and many days of battery life. It can measure a wide range of workout kinds and recuperation, as well as blood oxygen saturation, sleep, stress, and menstrual cycle tracking.
$315 at Amazon
More Prime Day health and fitness deals:
• Garmin Venu 2: $300 (save $100)
• Fitbit Luxe: $87 (save $43)
• Amazon Halo View: $45 (save $35)
• Fitbit Charge 5: $119 (save $31)
• Garmin Forerunner 945: $380 (save $120)
• Amazon Halo Band: $40 (save $30)
• Etekcity smart scale: $23 (save $7)
• Theragun Mini: $179 (save $20)
• Gaiam Essentials thick yoga mat: $14 (save $9)
• Dmasun indoor exercise bike: $230 (save $170)
• Oral-B iO Series 9 electric toothbrush: $240 (save $90)
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day tech and gaming deals
Apple Watch Series 8: $349
The Apple Watch Series 8 was only introduced last month, yet it is now on sale for as little as $349.
The $50 reduction applies to all GPS-only Series 8 devices in 41mm and 45mm sizes, and it’s the greatest deal we’ve seen since launch.
$349 at Amazon
Google Pixel 6A: $349
Despite the fact that the premium Pixel 7 series is slated to come this week, the Pixel 6A will continue to be the low-cost alternative for anyone seeking for a fantastic Google Pixel offer.
Following the announcement of the Pixel 7, Amazon is currently discounting $100 off all colour versions of this low-cost 5G Android phone.
This phone is now available for $349 in chalk, charcoal, or sage, the lowest price we’ve seen since it initially reached shelves this summer.
$349 at Amazon
More Prime Day deals on tech:
• Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl: $30 (save $30)
• Apple AirPods 2: $90 (save $79)
• Apple iPad Mini (6th-gen): $400 (save $99)
• JBL Go 3 Bluetooth speaker: $30 (save $20)
• Google Pixel 7 Pro + $200 Amazon Gift Card: $899 (save $200)
• Fitbit Luxe: $87 (save $53)
• Eufy RoboVac G30: $200 (save $119)
• iRobot Roomba J7 Plus: $599 (save $201)
• Lenovo Smart Clock Essential: $30 (save $40)
• Eve smart home devices: From $30 (up to $30 off)
• Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Controller: $24 (save $6)
• Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 (512GB): $1,500 (save $420)
• Eufy SmartDrop smart delivery package drop box: $200 (save $200)
• TCL 20 Pro 5G: $300 (save $220)
• Skullcandy Grind earbuds: $54 (save $26)
• Beats Powerbeats Pro: $200 (save $50)
• Sony WF-1000XM4: $248 (save $32)
• Samsung Galaxy Buds 2: $127 (save $23)
• Insta360 action cameras: From $270 (save 10%)
• Eve smart home devices: From $70 (save up to $30)
• GoPro Hero10 Black accessory bundle: $400 (save $100)
• Xbox Core wireless controller: $49 (save $11)
• Madden NFL 23: $45 (save $15)
• HyperX Alloy Origins Core mechanical gaming keyboard: $74 (save $16)
• SteelSeries Arctis 3 console wired gaming headset: $45 (save $25)
• Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip: $2,199 (save $300)
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day home and garden deals
Up to 33% off
Instant Brands air fryers, toaster ovens and more
Amazon has a big selection of Instant goods on sale, with up to a third discount. Vortex air fryers, Omni toaster ovens, HEPA air purifiers, and Instant Pot multicookers are among the best. If you already have an Instant Pot, there is a number of accessories available.
See at Amazon
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day home and garden deals:
• BarkBox monthly subscription: $20 (save $20 off your first month)
• KitchenAid Artisan series 5-quart stand mixer: $350 (save $110)
• KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment: $75 (save $25)
• Silonn Countertop Ice Maker: $70 (save $30)
• Stasher Bag Storage Essentials (save 30% off)
• NutriBullet Pro Blender: $85 (save $25)
• Oxo Pop containers: From $4 (up to 23% off)
• Seropy roll-up dish drying rack: $9 (save $7)
• Keurig K-Mini coffee maker: $50 (save $50)
• De’Longhi espresso machines: From $300 (up to 25% off)
• Bella 2.9-quart manual air fryer: $40 (save $20)
• Ninja Foodi 10-quart Smart XL air fryer: $200 (save $50)
• Delish by Dash compact stand mixer: $31 (save $49)
• Calphalon 8-piece pots and pans set: $170 (save $130)
• Simplehuman trash cans: From $110 (save up to 27%)
• Fiskars Micro-Tip pruning snips: $11 (save $6)
• Greenworks 40-volt chainsaw: $247 (save $73)
• Dremel rotary tool kit: $100 (save $25)
• Skil rechargeable 4-volt cordless screwdriver: $20 (save $5)
• Rachio 3 smart sprinkler controller: $197 (save $33)
Amazon Prime Day – Best Prime Day everyday essentials deals
Wool dryer balls (6-pack): $20
If you want to save money on a regular basis, reducing the need to buy dryer sheets every month is a fantastic way to start. These wool dryer balls will last a long time, especially because this is a six-pack and you only need two in your dryer to eliminate static from your clothing, plus they are now much less than normal.
$20 at Amazon
Amazon Prime Day – More Prime Day everyday essential deals:
• Clinitest rapid COVID-19 antigen self-test (5-pack): $25 (save $10)
• Anker Charging Accessories (save up to 36%)
• Sharpie fine point permanent marker (12-pack): $9 (save $13)
• Iris USA storage bins: From $24 (10% off)
• Budding Joy large storage bags (6-pack): $24 (save $21)
• Panasonic Eneloop AA batteries (8-pack): $19 (save $8)
• Tide Pods (42-pack): $10 (save $2)
• The Original Donut Shop regular K-Cup pods (96-pack): $36 (save $7)
Amazon Prime Day – Prime Early Access Sale: quick links
• Amazon devices: 50% off Echo Dot and Fire TV sticks
• Beauty: up to 60% off make-up, skincare, and fragrances
• Coffee makers: Keurig from $49 – half price
• Fashion: tops, tees, coats, and footwear from $4.50
• Headphones: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live – now $99.99
• Home: up to 70% off cordless vacs and home essentials
• Kindle: save 30% on Paperwhite and Oasis ereaders
• Kitchen: 25% off Instant Pot, air fryers and more
• Security: over $100 off Ring Video Doorbell bundles
• Smart home: Echo Show 5 for $34.99 – lowest price ever
• Tablets: all-new Fire 7 tablet for $44.99
• TVs: smart TVs from $99.99
• Vacuums: up to $200 off iRobot Roomba and Shark
7 of the best Prime Early Access deals
1. Amazon Smart Plug: $24.99 $12.99 at Amazon
2. Echo Dot (4th Gen): $49.99 $24.99 at Amazon
3. Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker: $99.99 $49.99 at Amazon
4. Fire TV Stick 4K: $49.99 $24.99 at Amazon
5. Amazon Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen): $84.99 $34.99 at Amazon
6. Insignia 55-inch F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: $449.99 $279.99 at Amazon
7. Kindle Paperwhite (8GB): $139.99 $99.99 at Amazon
What is the Prime Early Access Sale?
The Prime Early Access Sale will be held on October 11th and 12th.
The arrangement is identical to Amazon Prime Day, but it has a distinct moniker to distinguish it from the typical summer blowout.
Nonetheless, there will be another two-day event with a variety of bargains for Prime members to get ahead of this year’s Black Friday shopping.
Given that Amazon announced its greatest Prime Day history in 2022, with over 300 million products sold worldwide over the two-day sale, it makes likely that Amazon is eager to launch another Prime Day-style event.
Expect a comparable range of products at their lowest prices of the year, as well as some major discounts on most-wanted items, but keep in mind that you must be a Prime member to enjoy these bargains.
Amazon Prime Day – How to Sign Up For a Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
1. Visit Amazon Prime.
2. Choose: Begin your free trial
3. Comply with the directions
4. Begin looking for bargains.
If you are unable to obtain the trial, a Prime membership is presently $14.99 per month, or $139 per year, following a price rise in February.
It was formerly $12.99 per month or $119 per year.
Please read our Amazon Prime review for a complete breakdown of what you get as part of a membership, including free delivery, Prime Video access, and much more.
If you don’t intend to stay signed up after the sale, this might help you determine whether to cancel Amazon Prime.
Prime Day began in 2015 as a way to commemorate Amazon’s 20th anniversary.
The online store claims its main purpose was to “provide a volume of bargains higher than Black Friday” in order to encourage customers to spend outside of the October-December holiday season.
Since then, it’s grown into one of the largest sales in the worldwide retail calendar, with many other prominent retailers launching their own deals to capitalise on the massive online audiences around Prime Day.
Spending numbers of roughly $11 billion have been recorded in past years, which is more than what was spent online during the prior two Cyber Monday sales (specifically, $10.7 billion and $10.9 billion).
Of course, it’s worth noting that Prime Day is a 48-hour event rather than a single day, but the statistics are still impressive for what is essentially a single shop event.
Amazon Prime Day – How to find the best Prime Day deals
Amazon does not always do an excellent job of publicising the greatest Prime Day discounts.
Sure, it will showcase many of its own gadgets as well as other well-known goods that are on sale, but it’s frequently worthwhile to search beyond these featured offers for even larger discounts.
We do a lot of the research for you and highlight our top bargains right here, but here’s some extra help finding the greatest Prime Day discounts.
A smart place to start is before the sale begins.
Amazon often has a few offers active in the lead-up to the main event.
These aren’t normally the most expensive items, but they might be attractive discounts.
During this period, we occasionally see discounts on its own subscription services such as Audible, Music Unlimited, and Kindle Unlimited, making it an excellent opportunity to sign up.
We also strongly recommend that you keep an eye on Amazon Warehouse.
We frequently find store-wide reductions of up to 20% on this variety of used, second-hand, and open-box items. Before they go back on sale, all things are reviewed, tested, and Amazon-approved, and they are protected by the regular returns policy, so you don’t have to worry if you have any problems. In general, it’s a great way to get an even better deal.
Amazon Prime Day – Prime Day vs Black Friday – should you wait?
Amazon Prime Day and Black Friday both offer discounts on similar types of items, but there are a few variations between the two sales days.
Amazon’s Prime Day promotions are mostly centred on Amazon, but Best Buy and Walmart compete with a handful of their own discounts. Competition
On Prime Day, shoppers’ competition is also greatly decreased, which means that offers are often easier to locate, easier to price check, and won’t run out of stock as soon.
Black Friday, on the other hand, is spread throughout a considerably broader number of merchants, with prices that tend to be slightly lower across a wider range of brands.
That does imply putting in a lot more effort to ensure you obtain the greatest deal possible, as well as keeping a watch out for limited-time flash discounts that make up for the majority of the lowest recorded costs. With increasing rivalry among shops, we do see significantly bigger discounts in November.
Of course, you may simply want your technician sooner.
If that’s the case, we wouldn’t advocate waiting five months for a better deal. There’s no assurance that prices will be lower on Black Friday, especially for Amazon items. You might be able to get some older technology for even cheaper, but you risk losing out on the greatest offers owing to increased competition.
Amazon Prime Day – FAQs
What is the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale?
Amazon Prime Early Access is the autumn edition of Prime Day.
Although complete details of the bargains available at the event are unknown, Amazon has announced that sitewide offers on consumer electronics, clothes, kitchen appliances, toys, and more would be available.
Can I get a free Amazon Prime membership?
Prime Day discounts are exclusively available to Amazon Prime subscribers.
If you aren’t a member, you may still participate by using the retailer’s free Amazon Prime trials. If you are a student, you may join up for a free 30-day trial or a free 6-month trial. EBT and government assistance recipients may also join up for a free 30-day trial and receive 50% off their subscription if they keep it.
Amazon Prime Day – Who can shop the Amazon Prime Early Access sale?
The Epic Daily Deals event last year was available to all customers. However, the Prime Early Access offer suggests that this year’s sale may be limited to Amazon Prime members alone. If you are not a Prime member, you may sign up for a free 30-day Prime membership trial.
What are the Prime Early Access Sale dates?
The Prime Early Access Sale will begin in mid-October, according to Amazon. The official start time in the United States is 12 a.m. PT, with discounts and deals accessible until 11.59 p.m. PT the following day.
The sales begin at midnight on October 11 and are expected to remain until 11.59 p.m. on October 12.
Will Prime Early Access Sale include Grubhub?
Prime members may enjoy a free year of Grubhub Plus subscription. Members may also use the promo code “PRIME20” to get 20% off orders of $15 or more during the Prime Early Access Sale. To take advantage of this bargain, you must be a Grubhub Plus member and use the coupon just once.
Will the Prime Early Access deals be any good?
Without seeing the discounts, it’s difficult to say whether the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale will be worthwhile.
Having said that, Amazon is known for providing good bargains during large shopping occasions.
Is Prime Day twice a year?
No, Prime Day does not happen twice a year.
Prime Day is traditionally held once a year in July by Amazon.
Amazon is throwing two huge deals for its members for the first time this year.
What’s new this year?
This year, Amazon unveiled a massive drive to promote small companies, with more brands and third-party sellers joining.
Aside from the Support Small portal, they also included a Small Business Badge so that customers can quickly identify and support small businesses.
Prime Day, with millions of bargains and high discounts, is a wonderful opportunity to save on both big-ticket purchases and everyday products like as shoes, sunscreen, and pet food. There’s nothing to lose because anybody can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Prime and take advantage of member-exclusive bargains.
Some goods, such as Echo Dots and Fire TV Sticks, will be cut down to the lowest prices of the year, making it an excellent opportunity to purchase. Use it to refill your food, improve your electronics, and clean out your closet.